Stitching at Try it on Tuesday

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts today. Thank you for calling in and I hope you have come to see what we have for you as our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday

The theme this time is Stitching, Real or Faux


I started off with three strips of matching piece of fabric and stitched them with lace on top of the join. I used black thread to show up the stitching. This was mounted onto a piece of white card. It needed something else so I made a Suffolk puff with a button in the middle and fastened this onto the card. Then all was attached with brads to my card blank. It is for a friend so added her initial as well.

Hope you will join us at TIOT with your ideas for the challenge.

Still another week to join in at Tag Tuesday as well

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design