Tags and Journal Page

Hello Everyone and thank you for the wonderful comments you left while I was away. I did have internet a few times but not for very long so I haven't been able to do my usual blog rounds. I will be back to normal now and look forward to seeing your makes.

At Tag Tuesday dear Wendy chose Textures as her theme and it is going well. You still have a few days left to join us there with your textured tag so I hope to see your makes

This tag is made of fabric that has metal drops on it. Haven't a clue how they do that but it was from quite a nice old tee shirt that I cut up. I used a plastic doillie and a metal adornment from a belt as well.

Go Tag Thursday has Star or Stars as the theme for this week. Good to see more people joining in there as well. A bit of a tag revival going on I think.


This is a digital tag with free to use tattoo designs and a background I made in Paint Shop Pro.

At Art Journal Journey the theme chosen by Rosie is circles and runs until the end of the month


Another digital make as I thought of the years I went to aquafit and what we must have looked like under the water
The words say, 'Exercising underwater also creates benefits by challenging your body in ways you can't on dry land'.
 It certainly changed mine. It helped me to lose weight and get a new shape. I need to go again and to lose more weight to get an even better shape I think.

I will also add this to the challenge at Moo Mania More for their underwater theme

A reminder also that Try it on Tuesday started their new challenge this week and the theme is Numbers and Letters. Don't forget to join in there as you could be chosen in our Top 5 and maybe chosen as our Guest Designer in the future.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Goodness, Chrissie, you are making up for time, aren't you? Your texture tag is awesome. I've looked and looked for PLASTIC doilies and can't find them here. I want one as a mask so I can use my shimmering mists with it. You certainly got a LOT of texture in that tag. I really admire all the various oddities you used to create it.

    Your digital tag is fabulous, too. It shows how very diverse you are.

    I really like the AJJ and MM&M entry. It is very different and unique. It packs a genuine message, too!

    Glad you are back, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag and journal page. Love all the sparkly texture on the tag. Under water gymnastic is fun. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags Chrissi, and an amazing gymnastic water feature.xx
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fantastic unique tags - you are such a creative soul - making the most beautiful art out of just ordinary simple overlefts and recycled items - bravo! Your aqua gymnastig piece is just pure fun -- I always take aqua gymnastic since it is for free in our very expensive Sole-Felsen-Bad ("Sole-rock-spa") nearby. But don't visit often .
    You made me happy you know it - Thank you for linking to AJJ and MM& M !! I wish you a very happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags Chrissie and an absolutely fabulous journal page.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags Chrissie! I love how you reuse items and the t-shirt created such a beautiful background 😀. The sentiments are perfect and the aqua aerobics piece is so much fun 😉. Happy Friday and wishing you a great week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enthusiastic about their works which are so imaginatively getsaltenne and ideas rich I love it.
    The underwater world is great and fun!!!!
    happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love your tags! The underwater page is very funny! Have a great weekend! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Chrissie - love the tags and the quotes made me smile - especially the Andy Warhol one.
    The under water page is brilliant!
    Have a lovely weekend... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always use the best quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags Chrissie, I loved the quotes especially that first one by Andy Warhol.
    I had a smile at the swimmers in the fish bowl, but I think it must have been fun going to the pool fitness classes.
    Hope you had a super holiday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always wonderful artwork here, dear Chrissie.

    Thank you for linking to MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both tags are lovely and the journal page is so clever with that underwater "bubble". Great makes Chrissie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic makes - love the tag you created for Tag Tuesday with the recycled t-shirt material!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tags and the water aerobics in the bubble is fun! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three fabulous makes, you have been busy! Fab textured tag, the T-shirt must have been fabulous! Love the stars - awesome and your page is wonderful! Exercising in water looks really good fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. welcome back Chrissie, my own blogging is hit and miss at the moment due to my back problems which are also sporadic (just waiting to have physio help me out ) I love your tags, Love Andy Warhole quote too. And your digital is fabulous.
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tags and page, Chrissie! The underwater circle is a fantastic idea.
    A great post!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant tags Chrissie, your digital work is amazing as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Stars tag..perfect for our challenge at Go Tag Thursday..Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a terrific Warhol quote - and I love the metal-studded fabric... how cool is that?! I love the underwater bubble page. I so wish I had a pool within striking distance, or even better a lido. I do love to swim...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving that circles digi page, is that what we really look like under water???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design