Tags Thursday and photographs

Hi All. Hope you are having a good week. It seems to be flying by for me though I do keep watching the tennis so no wonder the hours just disappear. Doing lots of knitting as well so I don't just sit watching television.  

At Tag Tuesday we have started a new theme chosen by our teamie Wilma who  has given us Cake--not to eat but to use on a tag.


My tag today is digital and delicious-well without the mice it would be.

Now to Go Tag Thursday and the theme this week is 'Button It' so you need to add buttons or a button somewhere on your tag.


So I digitized a face and printed it out with a body then added a hat with knitted flowers and a cardigan to match. Her hands and arms are behind her back so you can't see any sleeves. :)

As a bonus until Next Monday evening, any tags that you make we would love you to add them to the challenge at Try it On Tuesday where you could be chosen as one our TOP 5 or even get a place as guest designer in the future. Hope to see you at all three challenges

I wouldn't like to count how many flowers we have out in our little garden at the moment but here are a few photographs taken yesterday of some of them.



 This flowers once a year in a very strange way
 The centre of the plant shoots skyward and has these amazing flowers
 This is a little black grass that has tiny blue bells once a year
 Another succulent with beautiful flowers
 Hipericum with small flowers--we have another bush with large single flowers
 Hydrangea
Crocosmia


I didn't know what this was called as a neighbour gave to us when he was moving house. I saw on someone's blog that it is a honeysuckle. The bush is laden with these beautiful flowers

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Your garden is looking gorgeous, you have a wonderful array of flowers. Love the first one especiallY, so pretty and unusual. Both tAGS ARE great and funny. Love the fun cheese cake one for TT, and the knitted one is a real winner, just fantastic. Have a nice day, I'm off out with a friend later. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really laughed when I saw the cheesecake. It made me hungry, even with the mice around. I love it.

    The knitted tag is very clever, too. I thought the buttons added the perfect touch.

    Your back yard flowers are fabulous. I really LOVE the various succulents. They would die in our winters here. Yours seem to thrive and BLOOM, too.

    That last plant doesn't look like my honeysuckle, but that's because mine is yellow. It's a real beauty. Thanks for sharing your vast bounty of flowers with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful the Works ..i love it and the Flowers so very nice!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely tags special love the one with the mice on lol lol so funny. the photos of flowers are great to love succulents and their flower ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you mousey tag and the most beautiful lovely photos.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning tags and I love the photos from your garden, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cute mouse tag is super - I love your digital work!! Your garden is lovely. I have some geraniums that I'm trying to nurse back to health after my husband watered them with hot water. Men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely tags Chrissie, I'm struggling with the cake one. You have some great ideas for it. Lovely flower photos as well.
    Your unknown shrub is a Leycesteria Formosa. It's a Himalayan shrub. I have one in my garden, needs a good hair cut this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cowboy tag, really clever. Those flowers are beautiful and so unusual. Have a terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tags Chrissie, the mice and the cheese caked looked so cute . The cowboy tag was awesome, with the knitted cardigan.
    I loved seeing the flowers photos as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Tag Chrissie..love your style too..great fun..
    Thank you for playing in the challenge this week at Go Tag Thursday...x

    Love all your floral photos...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun the button tag is, love the digi one too, Great mice. As for your flowers, apart from the succulent, we have exactly the same flowers :) Beautiful photos.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful art Chrissie. I adore your tag with the little handmade sweater, just wonderful!! Wow, your garden sure is gorgeous! So many beautiful flowers! I have been experimenting with flowers all summer to find ones that the squirrels won't eat and I have finally landed on Marigolds, Impatiens and Million Bells. So now I will redo all my planters. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love these Chrissie, great fun meeces, and well done you for getting the knitting needles out xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful garden photos! Love your tags showing your wonderful sense of humour and cleverness.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tag is not cheesy at all but hilarious and cute! Love your button it tag too, very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design