Postcard, Tag and Photographs

Second post from me today. The weekend has flown by and we had a beautiful sunny day here today. Hope your weekend went well and thank you for calling in again at Jumbled Crafts.

At Sunday Postcard Art the theme is Nostalgia/Times gone by and I couldn't resist making a postcard for this.


This is my brother and me in the swimwear of the 1940s. The bathing costume I had on belonged to my mum but it would fit anyone from a baby to the biggest lady on the beach. It was an orange colour and faded a lot over the years.


I made it into a tag as well for our challenge at Tag Tuesday  as the theme is Beach chosen by Joan


You still have all tomorrow to join in with us there so hope you can make a tag before the new theme starts on Tuesday. Another fun theme then.


Photographs of Oscar helping his mum with the chores
Lots of office work to finish off in bed and Felix looks on in the background


I need to clean out this dishwasher before anyone comes  in and sees it


The hall floor needs a bit of tidy up today.

Still over a week to join us at Try It on Tuesday with a tag or something that has a tag on so hope to see you there as well. If you make a tag for anywhere else you can join TIOT as well.


Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Love the matching tag and postcard and the cat gets himself into some places doesn't he - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is such a gem...lol! Great that you made it into a postcard and a tag - both so pretty!
    This cats are so funny !
    Happy evening and a good start into the new week for you dear Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card and where can we get a swimsuit like that these days? No more trying on in the shop! I also enjoyed seeing photos of your helpers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, tag and postcard, I remember those bathing suits, too. Have a nice evening, hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful photo of you 2 siblings. I know that brings back a lot of memories.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photo Chrissie, wore swimsuits like that, shirring elastic so one size did fit all!
    Love your cat photos two, we have two cats so can well relate to your photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this tag - Oh! Those bathing costumes - the marks they used to leave!!!! Love seeing Oscar being a great help of course! Have a great week! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie, I am having a good laugh, I think we all of that certain age remember those costumes. They really did sag when wet and were never a fashion statement to wear.
    The tag is awesome.
    I loved seeing the cats at play, it was lucky getting photos to show what they were getting up to.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cat is very sweet and the card / tag are romantic-wonderful photo of your two siblings!
    Happy new Week
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these Chrissie, such a cute photograph of you attempting to strangle your brother lol. Fun cat photo's too, they really know how to be helpful! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your postcard and your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great photo of you and your brother. You've presented it nicely on the postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a big kick out of that tag and postcard. l would love to see a bathing suit that both Sally and I could wear. There is about 140 lbs difference in our weight (and yes, I'm the smaller {and shorter} one). That's a fun photo, though.

    Felix is very helpful. Wish Bleubeard was that helpful. AND, he's a real cutie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab fun post Chrissie - great tag with your wonderful photo - makes me want to go down on the beach, I can almost smell the candyfloss and fish and chips ahh :)
    Hope you have a great week... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun post Chrissie and love your photo of you and your brother, made a great tag.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super set Chrissie with a real nostalgic feel! Great photos too, they brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oscar is adorable. Love these photos Chrissie. And nice tag too. I think Oscar stole the show in this post. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness..I had the exact same swimsuit..mine was red. Fabulous photo and what a postcard,love it..x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design