Try it on Tuesday would like your letters and numbers

Hello Everyone who calls in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. This is a schedule post from me so I hope your week is going well.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and we are always happy to have you join us with your take on our themes. You have 2 weeks to enter and if you are stuck for a project then the team have some great ideas if you visit the TIOT blog.

The subject this time is Letters, Numbers or Both so I am sure you will have lots of ideas that we didn't think of.

I am not good at making cards for men but I needed to make one for Vic's birthday so I used the challenge to spur me on. Lots of layers added to a large card. Background papers from Papermania and a piece of sparkly card from my daughter. Other elements found on Google or made by me in Paint Shop Pro and printed out. The hearts on the right are die cuts and fastened together with fine ribbon. Definitely numbers and letters for the challenge.

Hope you will join us there and also join in at Tag Tuesday as well. You still have a week to join in the textures challenge.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous project Chrissie. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this amazing project Chrissie - just super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful projekt, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful projekt, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great dont say otterwhise..I love it, please make some more you are very creative ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab "Man" card Chrissie, I love that clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vic will be pleased with this fabulous card Chrissie. Loved the sentiment as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is wonderful card chrissie!
    Hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card- hope Vic will love it!
    Lula oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A creative design as usual, Chrissie. Love the fantastic clock!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love all the layers you have created and the sentiments you have used - love sure is a magical thing! 😀. Wishing you a great week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Chrissie, Vic will love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card that Vic is sure to love! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card - love the colours especially.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the richness of colour and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I swear Chrissie, I have NO idea how this post got past me. My bad. I am usually not two days late visiting, so please forgive me.

    Everything about this is gorgeous from the clock to the border to the hearts. It feels neutral to me. It may not be as manly as some I've seen on the internet, but it is manly enough to honor the man you love. I know Vic was quite happy when he received it. It's a true gem.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Men cards are so difficult! I think Vic will like this, these are great colours for men. I love the clock element, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vic Will adore this card I am sure, Its absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for the heads up about Try it on Tuesday. I have linked up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful card Chrissie, Vic is sure to love it. Mens cards are the worst aren't they! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous, love that deep green xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design