Tags Day

Hi All. Hope you have had a good week. We have been away in Southport and the weather has been amazing. Lots and lots of photographs to sort out and hopefully some will be good enough to share with you in later posts. Thank you for your comments while I was away and sorry that I didn't manage to visit your blogs but the Internet was useless so we gave in and had an Internet free week. May do that every time we go away as it was really quite good once we got used to the idea.

At Tag Tuesday the theme Anything goes still has another day to go so I am sneaking in with two tags that I made before I went away.

This large tag is for Go Tag Thursday where the theme this week is Country but it fits anything goes as well. The theme at GTT is always posted for the following week so you have plenty of time to make a tag for there.


I chose Italy as my country and added a background of famous architecture and a map of Italy as a second layer. The tag is covered in a mop up paper edged with Distressed Stain.

The second tag I made for Tag Tuesday Anything goes chosen by our own dear Valerie. This tag is me trying to carry on with sewing on paper and card. Thank you for the tips to those who left them in comments on my last effort. Have a new needle on my shopping list and bigger stitch for next time.



Still over a week to join us at Try it on Tuesday with your Feathered Friends creations. Hope to see you there as well.



Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Los of lovely tags Chrissie, your sewing is beautiful, keep going! Thanks for making more lovely tags for Tag Tuesday. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, looking forward to seeing the photos. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags my friend and love them because the sewing is awesome.
    Glad you are back home safely and hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Chrissie, you are still welcome to join my candy regardless whether you won once or not.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great tags. Your sewing is good, it doesn't need to be straight or perfect for our paper crafts as it adds a whimsy touch. Enjoy your bank holiday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags Chrissie! So good to hear you had a wonderful holiday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags Chrissie-and glad to hear you had a great time away. Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful tags - I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your tags! Need to sort some tags out!!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Country Tag Chrissie..perfect for the challenge this week at Go Tag Thursday...Thank you for joining in..xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design