Try it on Tuesday Transport and a Tag

Hi All hope your week is going well so far. Thank you for dropping by and I am sure you are here to find out about the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday.  We love to see what you make for the challenges and hope you like what we make to inspire you. You can make anything you like so long as it follows the theme for the next 2 weeks and you follow our few rules. The theme this time is Transport. Anything you can ride on or in will be fine. Lots of idea from the rest of the team if you visit the TIOT blog

 I have started a new scrapbook using a loose leaf folder with plastic covers. This is the front and back of the first page


I haven't decorate the front of the book yet so maybe another challenge will encourage me to do that





A, hopefully, clearer view of the pages before they were put into the plastic cover.

A reminder that you still have a week to join us at Tag Tuesday with your take on the challenge there. This time Wilma, one of our team, has chosen the theme Heritage

The more I study the theme Heritage the more fascinating it becomes. I used a postcard I had for this tag. It is Titian's, Bacchus and Ariadne that is housed at the National Gallery in London. I did see it when we went there I think. The whole place is so full of wonders I was in a dream just being there.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Love your transport scrapbook pages Chrissie, wonderful photos! The tag looks lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your transport pages are brilliant and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used your own photos for this TioT entry. I think it is brilliant and looks like a wonderful beginning to this book.

    You also have created a unique and lovely tag. Really a fun post with gorgeous art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the gorgeous, rich book pages, Chrissie. Love the composition and details. Really interesting project.
    The tag is great, too.
    Hugs ❣

    ReplyDelete
  5. wHoo, this is gorgeous. Very fine pages Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful journal pages, great idea to collect the photos like that. Great tag, too, the National Gallery is really a great place to visit. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you were well placed for a transport theme, weren't you?! Lovely to see all those trains taking their places in your pages. I love the Heritage tag too - a lovely painting to showcase, and the background is gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your transport pages Chrissie, they were super photos.
    Internet is so slow, a snail would move quicker here, that and hailstones this afternoon, make for happy hols.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pages Chrissie! I love the idea of this kind of scrapbook! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great transport pages Chrissie and a great way to show off those wonderful photos.
    Love the heritage tag, it's a wonderful painting.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your wonderful transport pages Chrissie! The tag is fantastic with that great painting.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photo's Chrissie, and what a fab way to keep you memories together, my bits and bobs end up stuffed in drawers and then I forget why they're there. I love your tag too with your postcard. It's hard to believe that someone painted that, how do they think of it, never mind do it! Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag and your ue of the tickets in your scrapbook is great. I visited the York Railway museum myself last summer so your photos brought back memories for me too,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tag Chrissie, and a very interesting post with those fab photos you placed so nicely into your journal..xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your little book - steam trains are so fascinating! Your tag is a lovely reminder of your visit to the National Gallery too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pages - a fab way to keep memories and a brilliant heritage tag too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome heritage tag - using the arts as heritage is fascinating - there certainly are many layers to this theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful transport page, I really like the way you have used the mixture of photos, tickets and images to create your page. Wishing you a great weekend! J :-)
    p.s. Thanks so much for inviting me to join you as a Guest Designer at TioTs! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pages xx Love how the pictures are the showcase xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design