New Digital Challenge Blog

Hi All

A quick post from me today and a thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts

A new digital blog challenge is starting tomorrow it is called Digitally Made and will be a monthly challenge when it starts for real tomorrow. As an opener they have a short challenge as they count down. This is the last day to enter and you need to have All digital makes and include a number for this challenge. I thought the countdown was appropriate.


I do all my digital and photographic work in Paint Shop Pro 10 and usually use some of my own photographs for the projects. The background here is a photograph I took at Illuminasia in Blackpool, with a digital camera .


Looking forward to joining in with the new challenges

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely digital creation Chrissie for our Count Down... It's really stunning. You are very good with your digi work and I am so happy to see you there.. I would love to see you join us again. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Digitally Made Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the countdown challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you for challenge 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the piece you made, sounds like a fun challenge, but I am a bit short on time just now! Will write you later, off for a walk now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - loving that vivid background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun challenge and you made some great stuff for it already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never managed to get to grips with Paintshop Pro. This looks fabulously psychodelic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great digital project. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Chrissie amazing colours! I understood up to the word 'camera' then you went all techno on me lol. Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous project Chrissie and I do like you idea of the countdown. It's a great photo for the background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colourful work, you're always so good with digital work.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your digital art, and am glad to see you have found a challenge blog that will showcase those skills. Really wonderful first entry for this new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design