Inchie and journal pages

Happy start of the week everyone who calls in and thank you for your visit. It was great to see I have now reached 150 followers but to have any at all is always a good feeling. I am so lucky to have visitors every time I post something.

At Every Inchie Monday this week we have crow as the subject. I should know plenty about those birds as we have loads near to where we live. Now we have starlings nesting under our roof tiles at the front of the house and the back as well. I guess they are trying to hide from the crows, seagulls and magpies that try to steal their eggs.


More Mixed Media have Anything Goes with an option to use yellow.


Definitely mixed as I designed the black and white background in Paint Shop Pro with some brushes that I had made then I printed it out. I used white pen as a highlighter and some colour with Promarkers. Next I cut out flowers from a seed catologue and also drew flowers here and there to fill in the spaces on the pages. Thanks for the idea of the flowers Valerie always inspiring to visit your blog.

Enjoy your day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. The crow inchie is gorgeous, I love the crows, even if they are noisy and greedy! Your journal spread is fantastic, love the flowers, and thanks so much for joining us at More Mixed Media, great. I have bees on my balcony just now, so am trying to get them removed! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful journal spread Chrissie, The flowers were a super idea as well, but I really loved the background you created and the super words you added.
    The crow inchie looks great, its wood pigeons that make the most noise for us. At least its a soft noise and not as penetrating as the crows call.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks happy and cheerful. A great composition, Chrissie.
    Have a nice day 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have heaps of crows too! Noisy pests in my opinion & they are always dive bombing the buzzards in our neck of the woods grrr.....I'm sure our inchies are all far nicer birds than the real ones!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your inchies, and the crow is no exception. It definitely looks like one.

    I thought your spread was wonderful. I think those flowers add a special charm. It made the spread stand out.

    Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty neat crow here Chrissie, looks like he's 'talking' to you... Love that gorgeous page, the flowers are gorgeous and a lovely cheery page to 'study'
    .xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty inchie and a wonderful Art Journal spread dear Chrissie!
    Happy new week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those happy blackbirds on your spreed Chrissie. I like the black and white and then pops of color. Its really pretty. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great crow inchie...your journal page is quite striking...love the colours. Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous crow inchie - I wonder what he is saying? Love your page, so colourful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your crow Chrissie, and your journal page is brilliant, I love that quote! Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful idea-rich journal with this wonderful quote!!!
    Have a nice day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that both of your makes have birds in them. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely inchie and journal page Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects - such a pretty page too,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great crow inchie, and I love your floral page... great use of white space, and the flowers are lovely, both photographic and hand-painted.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your journal page Chrissie with the detail and the colours you have used..Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenge..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design