Tag Tuesday and reminder for TIOT

Hi All who drop in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit. Always great to see what people think of my makes and for me to get to know you a little better along the way.


At Tag Tuesday this week we have Wendy choosing the new theme. She has chosen Birds/ Nests and that is quite the thing for this time of year in the UK. Birds are gathering bits of twig and moss near us and the crows have already made huge nests in the high trees on the main road




For my background I used one of Astrid's stunning freebie tags-a big thank you Astrid for your kindness. One side is embossed and then I added two birds that I cut out from a picture. Hope you will join us during the next two weeks with your take on the theme.
Thank you to all who joined in with the last challenge and your amazing tags

A reminder that you still have another week to join us at Try it on Tuesday for the Lady in Red challenge. Also today the Top 5 for the Time for Tea Challenge will be posted so I hope you are among those.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Chrissie, really beautiful! Have a nice day, I'm off to the clinic now, will write this evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Chrissie, this is a great theme too. Though it's autumn here, the last few days have been hot and humid. xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this Tag it very Nice chrissie!
    Have a nice Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is super gorgeous my friend. i totally totally adore this tag.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful tag Chrissie. Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag Chrissie, love the pops of white embossing with the bird flying over.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I was in the wrong place when I first clicked on today. Your new blog header is a WOWSER!!!

    That's a beautiful tag. I adore it, and the beautiful birds you chose, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bit of a mad moment this morning when I should have been doing some ironing.... did a new header and background instead--as you would!

      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie your tag is so beautiful!
    I Love the way your birds look like they are flying.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! i love the green and pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A just WONDERFUL tag Chrissie! Amazing!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a fabulous tag Chrissie, love the texture and those flying birds.
    Yvonne xx
    p.s. I like your new look, its a super header.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Chrissie! I love the new look blog! Your tag is gorgeous and I hope I can take part again! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful way to use one of Astrid's stunning designs! This is beautiful Chrissie. I just love the little birdies flying around and that gorgeous flourish in the background! What a wonderful spring tag! sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely tag Chrissie, love the flourishes Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The birds looks fabulous over this lovely background, as if really flying! I went to check Astrid's page and wow, there's so many pretty backgrounds and Vintage too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag - I love the colors and the embossing you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for visiting my blog :-) I am enjoying looking at all the different bird/nest themed tags, and this one is so pretty. Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design