Journal page and tag

Hi All from a very sunny NE UK Coast. This is the second day it has been sunny and I am getting used to it after all the dark and dreary days of late. Thank you for joining me here at Jumbled Crafts.

At Art Journal Journey this month Yvonne has chosen Out and About as her theme and it all going so well with wonderful ideas from the people who have entered.

I adapted one of my photographs for this page in my digital journal. It is from a photograph I took by the canal in Driffield last year

I would like to enter this at More Mixed Media as well where anything goes but this time they have an optional green twist as well.

Go Tag Thursday have quote or verse for their theme this week


This is quite a large tag as I wanted to use an owl from a colouring book. I have lots of them and this book is called MINDFUL OWLS by J. Benson. I  just use cheap felt tips in the colouring books as the paper is really good quality. An interesting quote question I think. I would be 38 about half my real age. It would mean never ever looking in a mirror again.

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. A fabulous page for AJJ Chrissie ! Thank you ! Your tag is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your super weather! I was outside in the sun as well just now... amazing to have here as a guest today !

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the AJJ entry. I agree that nature is a LOT cheaper than therapy. And it's a beautiful entry, too.

    That tag made me smile. I would stay 25 forever, if I could. I love your owl, and the question is quite thought provoking, which makes the owl very, very wise indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous page and tag Chrissie. The quotes are great, I do agree on nature being a therapy, the page you created looks awesome.
    Now to the quote on the tag, I would say 45 was an ideal age for me. Kids grown, up, a new career and freedom to do as we pleased again. Then to the next age milestone and being retired when each day is taken as it comes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely journal page from your photo, and thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media. The tag is fun. Today I feel like 90 - at least! Have a nice afternoon, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely JP Chrissie and the tag is just gorgeous. Love the colours and the owl is amazing.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your owl Chrissie! And I agree with your green quote. Now if only it would green up for me! Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your AJJ page is wonderful. Yes nature is the best cure for MOST things!
    Cute owl tag, I've seen the sentiment before, and it never gets old (pun intended) ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beautiful Spring green page and a Super owl with lovely colours, the question? I would be about 33, an age I have always said I would be, oh! well that's a few years ago LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your owl image and colours are amazing - I love it :-) . Wishing you a wonderful weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely serene page Chrissie and I love the tag - it's a wonderful quote - I think I would be about 35 - and stay that age.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful thought-provoking projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful digital art journaling! I also agree with your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenge blog! Lemon Creation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cool looking page and the fabulous quote! Your tag made me smile - although the question is a hard one to answer!! Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The owl is fabulous! For future reference I'm 32... for the foreseeable future!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great quote,I've never seen it before...so I am pinching it, hope you don't mind..
    Love that gorgeous owl..super colours...Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design