Journal Page and Inchie

A new week already and almost the end of the month so that will mean lots of new challenges for us all to join in. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts today


At Art Journal Journey the challenge for January is chosen and hosted by Erika. The theme is Every Journal Page tells a story. It has been a great theme with lots of amazing entries and terrific stories to go with the art projects.

This will be my last page for this month and it tells the tale of a very crowded and cluttered craft room. The poor owner is always collecting things that could be made into something else in the future. The trouble is that time runs out too quickly and everyday brings more things of interest that could be recycled. I am sure you aren't such a crafter so it won't be your room--I wonder whose it is?

At Every Inchie Monday the animal this week is donkey


I found this difficult though we still have donkeys on our beach in summer and I should know what they look like.

Hope your day goes well

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. I think your donkey looks just like an adorable donkey. It's a cutie.

    As for the craft room, all I can say is, did you take these pictures at my house?

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet donkey, and I know you didn't take those photos here, it's much too tidy for my mess. Great idea for a journal page! Have a great, new week, and take care of yourelf. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page tells that you have hawever tidy craft room, as there is order of things!
    Love your kind donky.
    Have a great week xx
    Here is a horribly dark and rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea for a page - thank you Chrissie♥ -and this monkey is adorable!So cute!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice donkey...fancy having them on your beach...how sweet! Love those craft room pics...how reassuring...I often think all those craft room video tours of perfect and lavish crafting areas means I am the only one in the world who does not work that way...tfs, Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the craftroom is mine! :) But yours is still in better shape than mine. I had good intentions and started cleaning a few weeks back, but I have never got back to it. I will, eventually. I a little sunshine might motivate me. : Anyhow, I love your page-it is one many of us can really relate. Plus I love seeing the craft room photos. Have a great new week. Chrissie. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful journal page and I love your donkey.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful journal page and a cute donkey. I found the donkey difficult too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can easily guess who the craft room belongs to Chrissie. If it were mine, I would be pleased ,as it isn't half as messy as the state of affairs in mine at the moment. Its a great journal page.
    The inchie looks good as well, its a super donkey image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your page has definitely made me laugh! I am still tripping over the things I have to go through on my floor! I love your donkey! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done with the donkey & good luck with the craft room, mine is to be emptied & redecorated/ old sitting room carpet laid when we go home in march- it's going to be a very painful exercise!!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to lie and say that my craft room looks nothing like this one but again I dont like to lie, so I will say that mine is very similar lol. The donkey is cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. That couldn't possibly be my craft room; mine is much worse than that! Darling little donkey. c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design