Try it on Tuesday--SPOTLIGHT FOR 2016

Hi All. Hope you  are feeling well and happy and if you celebrate at this time of year that all is going well. I am not a big fan of Christmas at all so we usually spend it quietly and go for a long walk along the coast if the weather is fine. New Year's Day is my birthday so my daughter will be coming to stay then.

The team at Try it on Tuesday had a hard time choosing our favourites that hadn't been in the top five choices last year.  I hope you will pop over and find out which ones were chosen and congratulate the winners.

I am looking forward to seeing lots of you joining in with us at TIOT next year. The first challenge of the year for us will be on January 3rd and last for 2 weeks as always.

My card to all of you
Have a Happy time whatever you are doing next weekend.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Love your Christmas card. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Chrissie, its a really sweet, cute Christmas card.

    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously cute Christmas card! Your Christmas Day sounds lovely to me! Ours will be peaceful too! Enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card, Chrissie. I can see why it's in the spotlight this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and delightful colours...lovely creation.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design