Journal Page and Tags

Hi All from a cold but sunny NE UK Coast. Hope anyone who is celebrating this time of year is ready for the big day. We aren't doing much this year so it will be lots of television and things we wouldn't normally eat at all. Got in the mince pies, lots of chocolates and a big Christmas pudding with brandy cream to cover it. Not sure I could live on that sort of thing all year round though.

At Art Journal Journey  their challenge for December was chosen by Valerie and her theme is Light and Darkness


I have done a digital painting though I had intended doing a proper painting but the time is just rushing by at the moment. Isn't it strange how the last cards to arrive at Christmas are from people you haven't sent one to. I am busy making New Year Cards to send if the postmen aren't on strike by then.

Go Tag Thursday would like a Christmas tag this week

I had a packet of tags so I made three of them into tags for the challenge. I thought they would be ok for card toppers and a start for next year's cards. There are 16 tags in the pack so before I put the Christmas Craft stuff away I will make 16 cards. I bet I won't know where I put them by next Christmas but it's the thought that counts.:)

Take time out for a cuppa and enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. Love your journal page and the tags, great idea to get ready for next year. I'm still looking for the cards I made last year! Thanks for making another page for AJJ, thanks for your continued support. Wet and windy here, so I will stay home for the rest of the day as I have already had my walk. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag and I really like your journal page. I see a lot of sunrises and sunsets on these short dark days. Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Enjoy all your rich and yummy foods. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh absolutely love these Chrissy - Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family have a lovely time over the festive period xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a stunning sky Chrissie, and I love those tags.
    Have a wonderful time at Christmas.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a fantastic atmospheric sky on your super journal page Chrissie.
    Well done for getting started on next years cards.
    Those tags look wonderful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful sky page and lovely tags, Chrissie.
    I wish you and yours Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page Chrissie. I too have cards received from over your way that I just did not send, hence why I added a Christmas message on my blog...hope you and Vic have a special day..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked the wrong day to be offline, and am truly sorry I missed this yesterday.

    I so enjoyed your digital journal page. Your digital skills amaze me and I hope to learn a few digi skills in 2017. I so enjoyed this sunrise/sunset.

    Those are fabulous tags. Each is so different, yet have the exact same theme. Very impressive. I just found two cards I started last year and didn't finish, so I laughed at your comment about losing the tags.

    Sounds like you are ready for Christmas My grandmother used to make mince pies for Christmas each year. I haven't had any since my youth. As I recall, I wasn't fond of them. It may have been the way she made them, but I always thought they were too rich for me.

    If we don't "talk" before Christmas, I want to wish you a lovely one. I want to let you know how pleased and thrilled I am to have "met" you. It's truly been my pleasure and I am always inspired by your art, no matter what project you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your digital artwork is amazing, love the quote too. I'm with you as far as Christmas goes, too much of the wrong food and tele LOL.
    Have a Happy Christmas.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your digital make, what a beautiful sunset! The tags are lovely and they might even come handy sooner than you think... for those last minute presents one needs to magic for impromptu visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a Happy Christmas, Chrissie!!!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing your a Happy Christmas Chrissie. This tags are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So georgeous as always, Chrissie

    Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stamps Chrissie..always a pleasure to see you joining in with the challenges at Go Tag Thursday...xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design