New Try it on Tuesday Challenge

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by today and thank you as always for your welcome visit.

Today is the start of another new challenge at Try it on Tuesday so I hope you will join us there for a 'Layer it Up Challenge'. First thing to do is to visit TIOT to see what the rest of the team have made and also to check on our rules to be sure you are following them.

I made a large Christmas card. I always find layers difficult and admire anyone who does this style with ease.

I think there are about 10 layers here. The papers my daughter gave to me from a pack she had bought but I don't know the name. The frame I made and the fancy leaf die cut is by Joy. The bird die cut and the cage was in a swap with a friend last year. The poinsettas I printed out in Paint Shop Pro and then painted them with Siegal Lech that makes paper like plastic. All of the layers were arranged onto Red Card.

Can't wait to see what you make and I hope you call at TIOT  next Tuesday as well to see who was chosen as our Top 5 from the last Challenge

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card with lovely papers. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful - an AMAZING card dear Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't look as though you had any difficulties at all Chrissie! It is a truly fabulous layered card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layers Chrissie, you can do layering and it shows on this wonderful card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layering, beautiful images and design.
    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may not have found this easy to make, but you truly hit this winner out of the park. It is simply stunning. So many layers, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Chrissie, and your layering is perfect! The cage and the bird are so beautiful.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Chrissie and lots of lovely layers, love the bird peeping out of the cage. Don't know about not doing layers - this is great.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS, love all the layers and the bird and cage.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots going on, but they all go together beautifully Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find layers difficult too. I tend to use sketches for those, otherwise I spend hours moving pieces of cards around! I think you managed very well, your card looks lovely and there are many beautiful and interesting details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie, this festive card is a stunner! Amazing layering. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! So much lovely detail and your layering is awesome! I struggle with lots of layers too, I keep meaning to give it more of a try! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design