Journal Page and Card

Hello Everyone. I hope your day is going well and thank you for calling in to see what I have made. I am struggling a bit at the moment as I am having to wear my sunglasses. I lost one of my normal pair of glasses the last time we went away and now the other pair have gone to be repaired as one of the glass bits keeps falling out. I tried some reading glasses but I am so used to varifocals so that didn't work.

At Art Journal Journey this month Susi is the host. We are asked to make a collage with no faces, no leaves and no wings.


I just made a digital page--not this one-I made one that I had fun with. Blow me 20 leaves had sneaked in and also a face when I came to look at it in my post preview. There was even a face on this one but I covered it up. Where do they come from I wonder?


Moo Mania and More have started a new challenge and the theme is stripes. You can make anything and you don't even have to include a Moo.


I made a Christmas card from bits and bobs in my scraps box. Not easy to take a photograph with the sun shining so brightly on the silver card. I used a white card blank and added strips of patterned card that were cut from making other cards. The picture is one of a set my daughter gave me when she brought all her craft stuff for me to share or use.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Both - your collage and the christmas card is beautiful dear Chrissie!
    Hope you get back your normal glasses soon, I can imagine that it obstracts to waer sunglasses inside!
    Thank you very much for joining AJJ and also Moo Mania & More!
    Great how you fight against all those instrusive faces and leaves ...lol!

    oxo Susi
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage Chrissie, what a lot of naughty faces and leaves sneaking up on you! Great card for MM&M, too! Have a fun day and hope you get your glasses back soon. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pieces Chrissie (love the quote on the first one).
    I know what you mean about these things sneaking up on you and appearing ( I swear I can see a face on the right knee cap now too).. I did an abstract and now I've looked from a far I can see a face and a duck..ooops!
    Hope your glasses are mended soon.
    Have a lovely day... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collage page and the great quote Chrissie, as for the no, no's its leaves that sneak into mine together with the odd bird.
    Its a wonderful Christmas card, I really must get down to making a few more.
    Hope the glasses get mended soon, I would be totally lost without my varifocals.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo wonderful art- and photoworks, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collage is wonderful with a great quote, Chrissie! And the Christmas card is fantastic too.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so sorry for you. I only need glasses when I drive, so up close or on the computer, I'm fine. No varifocals for me, either. I hope you get those glasses fixed soon.

    I love that collage with the quote. It is simply perfect and SO positive.

    Your Christmas card is lovely, and puts me in the mood. Hope you get your "eyes" back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collage, so well thought out with that fab quote! Gorgeous Christmas card too - fab image and lots of lovely layers! It's horrid being without your glasses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great projects - your Christmas card is particularly peaceful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun collage piece and you've made a fitting background for that gorgeous image given by your daughter! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this collage - funny how you don't notice the leaves until you've finished - I had to cover some the other week! Your card is especially beautiful! I love the design of this card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design