Halloween and Autumn Cards

Hi All. Hope your week has started out well and that it gets even better for you. Thank you for your visit today.

Fussy and Fancy have the theme Autumn/Fall this time


I made this card for Vic's Aunt as her birthday is coming up soon. I used a scan of some real leaves that I did a couple of weeks ago and I printed it out then mounted it on orange card then on a piece of brown, patterned card. The leaves were JOY dies.

The next card is for A Very Vintage Halloween at Frilly and Funkie


I started out with a piece of black card that I I ran through a Cuttlebug folder to add texture. Next I found a piece of pumpkin material that my daughter had given to me so I used some of that as a layer. A piece of wide ribbon and some painted lace next. Then the layered up pictured and embellishment last of all. The picture was from a catalogue of Halloween costumes online.

I would like to enter this at Make My Monday for the' I put a spell on you' challenge and also at City Crafters  Hallo-Ween challenge. A good twist to the word I think.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Two gorgeous cards Chrissie, the recipients will surely love them. Great mix of colours and substrates. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really getting into the Halloween spirit, Chrissie. I adore both of these. I should get busy making one or two, too, but I'm so far behind, I have no idea when I'll catch up. Again, super cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous creations Chrissy, awesome makes.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!! Gorgeous autumnal colours too ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards Chrissie. :) It is the spooky season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects. Fabulous colours and your leaves and other embellishments are beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both great cards Chrissie! Love the way you used photos on both alongside die-cuts and other crafty supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Autumn card for Vic's Aunts birthday and that Halloween card is fabulous, love all the layers and the images is so sweet.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fabulous Chrissie, you do Autumn very well, and your vintage Halloween is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Halloween card with the sweet girl image! Love all the detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Chrissie, love the leaves. Vic's aunt will love it. The Halloweeen card looks awesome as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both these cards are full of interest , beautifully embellished and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are lovely and the Halloween card is spot on our theme. And your colour palette is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh, I love your Halloween card Chrissie! What a great image, just the right amount of eerie for the occasion! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Vintage Halloween' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards! The colors are perfect for the holiday! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie A Very Vintage Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous vintage card Halloween card - beautifully done - and the autumn leaves and florals are lovely too. I see you're playing all the F&F challenges in this post!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet birthday card! Love the colors - they are so warm and you can feel autumn spirit! Your design is perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at FFFC challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design