Journal Page and digital art piece

Hi All. I hope you enjoying the weekend and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. This will be my last post until next weekend as I am going on holiday. Not sure if there will be any internet or not but I am only taking my phone and not a clue how to use that for internet anyway, Vic is going to teach me today-lol. I have a scheduled post for Tuesday as it will be the start of another great challenge at Try it on Tuesday so hope you will join in with that.

At Art Journal Journey this month the theme is Back to School hosted by Elizabeth who has done the job so well and I feel I know her really well after visiting her blog every day during the challenge. You can see all the entries here thanks to Valerie and Susi adding them to Pinterest.


This page is for the people who said they didn't like school. I loved it and was so pleased when the holidays came to an end and I could get back to the routine,  the learning and my friends as most of us lived miles away from each other in the big city where we went to school.

Moo Mania and More have the wonderful Fall Foliage theme for the next 2 weeks


I made this digital picture. The image is from Luna Girls and is one of their Autumn Girl images. I added Leaves and the frame then John Donne quote from one of his poems as I just love his poetry.


Have a great week.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Both pages are beautiful Chrissie, and thanks for joining us again at AJJ and MM&M. I always enjoyed school today. John Donne's words are always great. Have a fun holiday, take care, will mail you later. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces both of them Chrissie, your digi work is always so clever. Have a wonderful holiday, hope you get good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Chrissie, I love both pieces - have a lovely holiday.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss you next week, but I know you will be off having fun, wherever the road takes you.

    Like you, I always loved school, so I had to laugh at that really great take on Keep Calm. I laughed at the photo. It was great, especially with the little boy standing in the corner. I'm so glad you shared this AJJ entry with us.

    Your autumn challenge entry is beautiful. The colors really set the mood for this piece, and John Donne's poem is a gem. I like how you added the foliage to her hair. You do digital so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journal page. There were some days when I didn't like to be at school but mostly it was OK and fun.
    Your autumn page is beautiful. Love the leaves you added around it.
    Hope the weather is great duging your holidays.
    Enjoy it anyway,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages Chrissie. I love the idea of don't keep calm. I had to read it twice, because I expected it to say keep calm, but its perfect Great photo too. Have a great holiday. Hope you take photos to show us when you get back. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another couple of great makes Chrissie, enjoy your holiday, hope the weather stays nice for you xx A group of us are going to Port Sunlight for the weekend for the craft show xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects with lots of atmosphere. Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL pages and great subjects too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic digital art, very creative Chrissie! I also enjoyed school and actually went back to earn a diploma and certificates when I was in my forties. I did that taking evening classes while working full-time plus in a job that required extensive travel, I had much more energy back then :) Cheers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic digital ART Chrissie! I wish you happy Holidays! Enjoy your trip and return well ! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your school page - the image is fab too! I do love the quote for your Autumnal girl too! Have a good holiday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both fabulous Chrissie, you are so clever with you digital work. I love John Donne, takes me back to MY school days xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design