A bit of this and that

Hi All

A bit late in the day for me but I have been out and about and also helping a neighbour with her knitting. I hope that you are enjoying your day and nice that you called in at my blog.

At Art Journal Journey the theme for this month is being hosted by
Bluebeard and Elizabeth and it is Back to School. At Make my Monday they have the same theme so I will enter my page there as well


I made a bright background then added the girl and blackboard image. I had filled in the blackboard. I liked the school bus image so added that as well as the wonderful quote. Last of all came the frame with a scroll and mortar board.

Moo Mania and More are asking for Nature's Beauty and that means lots to choose from. I have chosen one my own photographs as the centre piece for my entry


Last but not least I have made a piece for June's cheeky challenge at Dezinaworld15 where the theme this time is Sparkle and she would like to see some gems or jewels.

The beautiful lady is one of June's images that you can get free on her blog. There are so many to chose from it is difficult to know what to chose.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts

Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Goodness, Chrissie, this is a wonderful and fun filled art experience today. Your lovely photo you used with MM&M is perfect, and the woman who wears nonboring jewelry is wonderful, but the piece you created for AJJ is beyond gorgeous. Love the colors and the way you created the blackboard and school bus. Of course, you can never go wrong with a quote by Nelson Mandela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha what a fab and fun post Chrissie.
    Your AJJ piece is cool and I love your MM&M piece, great textures and lovely quote.
    And your last piece is fun - what a wonderful idea and quote :)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful work today Chrissie, you have been busy! Thanks for linking your beautiful pages to MM&M and AJJ. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pages,love a deatils,great idea.
    have a great day.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing art pieces today Chrissie really love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chrissie such a lot of inspirational art to see tonight.
    I love the School page and the fun bus full of children, you used a great quote as well.
    Your nature page is beautiful, using your photo, and what woman doesn't like a bit of bling, fantastic pages, all of them.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your school page Chrissie, love the bus image and those fun children.
    Gorgeous photo on your nature page and the lady looks wonderful in her sparkly jewels.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous post and just love those gorgeous inspiring colours...xx
    Have a good weekend.x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much art to admire today Chris! You are on a roll!
    Great pieces - I like them all and I am happy to say Thank You
    for joining Art Journal Journey and Moo Mania & More with such special beautiful creations!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a busy girl you've been - lots of beautiful work.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots to see here. Your jeweled lady is a sight to behold. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great post today, Chrissie! All pieces are fabulous.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrissie you are amazing, this is gorgeous gorgeous. and you rock at rocks lol. Brilliant. Thanks so much for supporting Dezinaworld cheeky challenge. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doing a bit of catching up tonight. These are wonderful pages Chrissie. You have some great quotes, especially the one about the jewelry. I think that is true too. But I don't know about gaudy jewelry. ade me laugh for sure. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pieces with interesting quotes - especially the one about the jewelry, it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design