Tag and Journal Page

Hi All and a happy weekend to you. Thank you for calling in and any comments that you leave are always appreciated.

At Go Tag Thursday the theme this time is Wings

I made the painted background and coloured the digi image in Paint Shop Pro. The wonderful digi stamp was from Beyond the Fringe years ago. I am not sure if Carla still does this sort of thing as I just popped to her blog and her artwork now seems quite different. I printed it out and mounted it on a large tag that I coloured with markers. Then I stamped a few winged things on just for luck.
A Joanna Sheen small Bee a Cart-Us large bee and some Personal Impressions birds on a branch.

Now to my last project this month for Art Journal Journey where Yvonne has been a wonderful host for the  'in my garden there is' theme. A thank you to Valerie and Susi for always commenting on my efforts and for making AJJ such a nice place to visit.

This is our newest plant. Heaven knows what happens to it along the way but it does look interesting.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Glad you like coming to AJJ, that's encouraging to hear. I love your newest page, and that is indeed a lovely plant, it will be interesting to see how it develops. Thanks for another lovely contribution to AJJ!! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag - you have always such good ideas and the quote for your digital garden pages is one I love so much!!!
    Thank you for always writing so nice - WE are glad to have you with us - you as well make AJJ a lovely place - not just we!
    ♥♥♥
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tag Chrissie - love that quirky mode of transport.
    Fabulous AJJ page too - not seen that quote before, made me chuckle :)
    Intriguing plant - does it have a name? (I don't mean like Steve or Donald ha ha)
    Have a lovely day
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Green Grass sentiment, just brilliant. Terrific Tag there is a lot of wings there :-) XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super tag Chrissie, with lots of great things with wings, love the bees.
    Your journal page is awesome and so is that quote. It looks an interesting plant, will it spread out?
    So glad you enjoyed this months theme and thankyou for all the fantastic inspirational pages you added.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both pieces. The first one is beckoning me to hop aboard for the flight of a lifetime, and the second shares a special message with us which you illustrated beautifully. genie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic digital/stamped tag, I'm always amazed at digital art as I don't have a clue how to do it. Your garden page is beautiful, I love the quote :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful art pieces! The tag is so much fun and packed full of details, love it! Happy weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeously created age and tag, love the image and colours used...the papers look lovely ..xx

     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tage here.
    And I love this journal page and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I don't usually like plants, but yours looks great, really grassy xx You will have to post another photo when it's developed a bit more xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag and a fabulous garden page. Love the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, colourful tag with great images and I've really enjoyed seeing all your garden projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant tag and a wonderful garden page.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a Tag Chrissie..it's fabulous..love the image...
    Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag Chrissie, love that you used a blimp for the wings theme! Your garden piece is wonderful, I am loving that quote you used!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh! I love that tag! Is your plant one of those whispering grasses that makes a lovely noise as the seed heads die off? It does look lovely anyway! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design