Song title and floral

Hello Everyone who calls in and thank you for your visit. What a great week of sunshine we are having and the garden is getting spruced up a little bit every day. Still cold with frosty mornings but once that has cleared away it is like summer.

At Art Journal Journey the 'For the Record' theme continues to attract wonderful ideas in all sorts of mediums so still time for you to join in there with your journal page


I did a chalk background and then used a stencil to add the music. The page was photographed for the images to be added digitally. You get 2 songs for the price of one pic today. I love the power of the beat that Eye of a Tiger has and the jollity of Tiger Feet. The tiger slippers are the same as ones I had bought for me a few years ago. Not sure how the cat crept in but they do don't they? Do you know The Cat Crept In was a song by Mud as well, so three songs today lol

Now to Moo Mania and More with their new theme Floral


I couldn't resist using one of dear Valerie's photographs as the background for this project. She posted it today along with more of the wonderful blossoms pictures. The image is a tattoo design and I made the picture in Paint Shop Pro using various effects. Thank you Valerie for being so generous with your wonderful photographs.

Have a happy day and wonderful weekend all

Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Your creations are so cool Chrissie ! Love the quote ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of the tiger page xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiger-page is my fav, the other one is beautiful.
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pieces Chrissie! Love your chalk background, like a wonderful rainbow! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are fab Chrissie, and thanks for using my photo, I am always happy when you do that! Well done on getting 3 songs on one page, that must really be for the record. I used to have some of those tiger feet slippers back in the wild 90s. Thanks for joining us at MM&M and at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant designs here today and gorgeous colour combo used…love this creation.xx

     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Both pieces are just brilliant Chrissie!
    Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More and Art Journal Journey!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages. I love tiger :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two brilliant pages Chrissie, love the Tiger Feet and how you got three songs in the page. The Floral page is beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both pages are fabulous Chrissie! Love the beautiful quote.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are lovely pages! Three songs on one is brilliant - I loved Mud in the seventies and still love their songs! The Cat Crept In is one of my favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your journal page is perfect and I will be singing that song all day!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulously creative collages!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fab Chrissie, Mud used to be my favourite band as a teenage ( I had a bit of a crush on the lead singer lol) so great memories here xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design