Journal Page and inchie

Hello Everyone who drops by and thank you for calling in today. Care Home still closed to visitors so MIL will be really fed I bet though she seems to have escaped the virus by all accounts from the staff.

Monday is inchie day and at Every Inchie Monday this week the theme is Island


It would be nice to be on a sunny island under the palm trees I think.

If you go down to the woods-- it may mean you are joining in the terrific challenge with that theme at Art Journal Journey. It is such a great theme chosen by Chris with everyone having their own ideas, some funny and some very artistic. 


I set off being artistic with a messy finger painting of a dense wood. I used a booklet to paint over it had lovely paper and came through the door to advertise our local college courses. I am sure it will make a good journal.


The artistic bit didn't last for long as I gathered all these bears together and printed them out to stick on the page. It took longer to cut them out than to paint the background. I am sure it will be worth it as reminder of all the fun I have had seeing all the pages for this challenge and still over half of the month left.

Can you spot the culprit?

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Yes I found the sweet little misfit -lol. What a funny page ! Looking forward to more pages in your new special journal!

    Happy new week Chrissie! Thank you for another amazing entry for Art Journal Journey!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and fun page and inchie. I wouldn't mind a sunny island right now either. Love how the baby sneaked in to join the teddies. Have a nice week and thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous is this gorgeous show, love it ...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Love seeing everyone's bears this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bears are so happy looking and i love the baby bear. What a fab group taking a lunch in the wonderful forest.
    Your inchie is cute, too.
    Have a lovely day 💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great inchie & I do love your AJJ page, the misfit is so cute!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, wouldn't we all like to lounge on a dessert island in the warmth? Great inchie but I absolutely love your fun Art Journal page - what a lovely twist for woods and such a sweet intruder!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah yes = a tropical island - very nice inchie - adore your teddy bears' picnic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, I spotted the culprit!!! Another fab inchie, loving these puzzle pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teddy bear picnic, how fun! Love your island inchie too. Hope you had a lovely weekend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, a sunny island would be just the ticket right now. I love that art journal page. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun finish to your arty page! And isn't he adorable?! Great design, well worth the fussy cutting (I hate doing it too but a crafter's got to do what a crafter...)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your wood but I simply adore the bears and the intruder! Great scene on your inchie! Thank you for your support! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chrissie I have to say, Wow to your finger painted trees and the Fabulous page. I spotted the outsider, what baby wouldn't want to join in the fun. My motley crew of bears are looking for an invite, to the party. You can tell I love the page.
    Its a fabulous inchie, with the island.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the island and palm trees and I love that Winnie was the one calling out the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous page and inchie, I love your finger painted trees, the gate crasher looks like he's having a great time with the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great collection of bears and like your painted forest too. These bears can come and visit me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous fun page and a great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice little island, Chrissie and your journal page is adorable! Found the little bugger that snuck in. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your teddy bears' picnic is enchanting! Love the finger-painted foliage - creates great texture - and all those collected images work a treat. Sweet little island too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design