Add a Quote

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts where today you can see what I made as my DT project for Try it on Tuesday. I hope you will join in and I am sure everyone will have lots of ideas this time for the Add a Quote challenge. You can make anything you like so long as it has a quote. The challenge last for 2 weeks and there are lots of great ideas from the rest of the amazing team at TIOT


I made a shoe and filled it with chocolate coins-I thought it would make a nice raffle prize for the Care Home.  I printed a design onto card and found a template online at

 I did try several template but they didn't seem to fit together properly-this one also had a lining with it and was easy to make and to print out as the lining covered the instructions when it was printed out and made up





The Care Home don't encourage chocolate prizes so Vic ate all the chocolate coins and I added little Easter Eggs.

   
Can't wait to see what you make and thank you for calling in today

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful project, naughty Vic eating all that choccie! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so much Chrissie and good on Vic you only live once so he may as well eat them all lol..xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning project and very creative Chrissie!
    Have a great day! Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous 3d project - so cleverly made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created some amazing piece, Chrissie! I also love the quote! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created some amazing piece, Chrissie! I also love the quote! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a super idea! Fantastic project, Chrissie, love it.
    Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an AMAZING project, Chrissie. You come up with some very clever things and this for the Care Home is wonderful. Too bad the chocolate coins had to be eaten at home. Of course, I totally agree with your quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a perfectly beautiful shoe and prize Chrissie-great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrissie, this looks Fantastic, a realy great gift idea as well. I'm sure Vic will have enjoyed the chocolate.Loved the quote.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an AWESOME project! I am thrilled about your wonderful shoe and the quote!!!

    Fabulous!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shoe and the brilliant quote! Vic did a great job making sure the chocolate didn't go to waste! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness I'd love a shoe like that! Brilliant gift presentation for ladies... The quote is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Chrissie this is fabulous, and thanks for the link. It's such a shame that Vic had to eat all the chocolates!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliant, love that shoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to add a quote t a project! Your shoe looks fantastic, such an original idea, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful project idea and I love the papers you used to make it. So rich and elegant looking! That sentiment had me giggling like crazy! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glorious!!!! I am so glad I viewed this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a fun piece! I'm sure it went well at the Care Home. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing Chrissie, the quote is perfect (and so is the chocolate lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous glamorous shoe to fit the quote - and what a lovely idea for an Easter raffle prize!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fabulous shoe Chrissie! Love the way you tucked the eggs in there xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design