Journal Page

Hi All. Hope you are well and happy and that you enjoy visiting Jumbled Crafts--thank you for calling in. I was just thinking yesterday about how blogs have changed over the years and we are all more friendly. When I first started blogging I got a comment from someone telling me they didn't like me to add 'love from Chrissie' or 'hugs Chrissie' and that most people didn't think it necessary. That was me told off for sure but fortunately not put off. I deleted the comment in case any more thought they would join in.

At Art Journal Journey the theme for February is 'If Music be the Food of Love' and there is still lots of time to join in.


I painted a page white then stuck on pieces of music paper and part of a bought paper I have had for some time--that is the cherub with the lute. I cut out a heart shape from cardboard then drew around it and used it to add the song title. So now you will be singing along with Phil Collins all day I hope.

I will also join in at Moo Mania and More with this as they still have the theme Hearts.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. So cute face and sweet words are perfect for the page, Chrissie.
    There is music in the air, too.
    Higs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page Chrissie, thanks for joining in both of our challenges at AJJ and MM&M. The world needs a bit of love, so keep spreading it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page dear Chrissie! And I like to get LOVE from Chrissie ♥♥♥
    Thanky a lot for joining Art Journal JOurney and Moo Mania & More in once !

    Love from Susi
    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful use of your papers. I love your piece. I always think violin when I think of music because I play one, but the lute is every bit as nice. The face on the cherub is so sweet. I like the way your used the raised cardboard heart with the two red hearts on its sides. This piece is lovely. genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage Chrissie! Phil Collins who can resist...
    xoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Chrissie, I love the bits of music. Hope you have been having a good week, I am just working on playing catch up today. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image you've used on this lovely page Chrissie! Another great work!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Chrissie, that is me humming that tune. Its a beautiful cherub image and a super page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of music paper , lovely collage. How horrible to get that message!!! Yes, I hope we are more friendly now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an absolutely lovely make Chrissie, that little cherub makes for a fantastic focal point. Also, yes, I have actually only experienced bloggers as very friendly nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant designed creation. Love it....the colours are just oh so awesome...xxx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful page Chrissie, the cherub is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good grief - somebody actually took the trouble to come and tell you to be less friendly - how unfriendly can you get? Weird!

    Love your little cherub and the look of rusty textures - fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design