Inchie and Happy Mail

Happy New Week to you all and thank you for your welcome visit to my blog. I need a bit of cheering up today as my mother-in-law was taken in to hospital again yesterday. We didn't find her this time, a care manager did as she had the number to the key safe so we didn't know much about it until later. It will mean lots of work for us today. Not a clue what state the flat is in or even if MIL has got anything with her in the hospital. We will make sure the flat is safe, collect some stuff then off to Scarborough to the hospital.

Every Inchie Monday have loco as the theme this week.


I have two as I lost one of them I made so made another one and the first one turned up lol. Both are on felt ready to stitch into my years inchies.

 Haven't made anything else so I thought I would show you something really special. I wasn't going to open it until Christmas but I needed cheering up so opened it early.


This beautiful box arrived from Valerie. She is such an inspiration as I always decorate boxes I am sending now and never would have thought of it before I received one from her last year.

Just look at all the wonderful things that were inside. I am so happy with everything and can't wait to use them. The calendar is for Vic and me  and it is fantastic with wonderful photographs

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Lovely inchie, and glad the parcel cheered you up. Hope you enjoy using your bits and bobs. By the way, the little bottle of 'Siegel Lack' is a clear varnish for using on paper. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely inchies, I did also open up a few presents that I got this last week from friends. I dont blame you for opening them up early

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inches, Chrissie. I think it' good that
    MIL got to hospital fortake care, if it's needed.
    Practical present for scraping.
    Have a happy day♥



    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your MIL Chrissie... You did indeed need some cheering up ! Love your inchies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your MIL Chrissie, so no wonder you need cheering up, and this parcel will have done just that. Love the way Valerie has decorated the package - a grea idea.
    Hus, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your MIL Chrissie. I love your inchies and what a fabulous parcel from Valerie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie, what a wonderful and fun package that Valerie sent. Sorry about your MIL, hopefully all will be OK. Take care, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful inchies Chrissie! What a lovely gift from Valerie, a wonderful box of goodies. When my hubby needs cheering up, I have a little dance I do with my fur-babies, and it works every time...you can't see me, but I'm doing it for you right now. My thoughts and wishes to your MIL, for a healthy holiday. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inchies Chrissie, Enjoy your goodie box from Valerie.
    Sorry to read about your MIL. Look after yourselves as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear about your troubles Chrissie! Hope that everything will be o.k. in the end. The inchies are lovely and enjoy all the super goodies Valerie sent to you. She is a gem!
    I am thinking of you!♥♥♥
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely trains (am I allowed to call them trains and not locomotives?). I especially like the first one. So sorry to hear about your MIL

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry about your MIL, Chrissie. You sure got some nice goodies, and your inchies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear about your MIL, taking care of our aging people is very trying. Love your inches. Hope you get to use your great box of goodies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic inchies and a great box of goodies from Valerie!
    Sorry to read about your MIL. Take care Chrissie!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You definitely deserved cheering up, so sorry to hear MIL is in hospital:-(

    Nice work on the inchies, I know all about losing/making another/ finding the first!

    Enjoy your goodies.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fabulous goodies to cheer you on, Chrissie! And to try your hand at making even more inchies! SO sorry about your MIL. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gem wheel on the locomotive. Wow, what a box, what a present! Valerie is cool and your are lucky. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great inchies Chrissie. Hope MIL improves and will be home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Chrissie - I'm so sorry to read about the developments with your MIL - as I'm going backwards I hadn't seen this when I left the earlier comment. Will be thinking of you over Christmas, and I'm so glad you had some happy mail to cheer you up.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design