Collage and photographs

Happy Weekend  All and thank you for calling in today.

Not mcsh crafting from me this week but I have managed to rearrange my crafty space and throw a few things away that will never be of any use. Wonder why we save these things?

For Art Journal Journey the theme is Collage with some journalling and it is so good to see all the ideas that people have. Rather like visiting an Art Gallery. All the projects are grouped together and if you visit AJJ there is link to them so no need to visit all of the blogs--what a great idea that is.



I found an old programme in a pile of stuff and it was from a tribute concert we went to see. There were pics of the real Freddie Mercury in the programme so I painted a background and stuck on some the pics. Then I did some stamping with a Chocolate Baroque stamp

Just thought I would show you a few photographs. They were taken on the top floor of Boyes which is our largest store here in Bridlington. We go up there for coffee and toasted teacakes some times as it has great views over Bridlington.

All around the new part of the cafe there are shop windows with old fashioned good in them and also there is a small museum with all sorts of things associated with sewing. Lots of old photographs and pictures around the walls as well so lots to see while you have a snack.

This is a moving model which
is quite strange if you aren't ready for it







Hope you have a good day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. I love your collage Chrissie ! Love Queen so you're on a winner ! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, you must have had such a fab time ! Enjoy your week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage with the unforgettable Freddie Mercury, thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey. Great photos, too, you visited a fun place there! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully talented Freddie, such a sad loss and you tribute is lovely. I loved all the pics of your store, the exhibits would not look out of place at the museum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic tribute collage to a fantastic singer! Thank you very much for that super piece to the collage collection at Art Journal Journey! Thank you for your continously support dear Chrissie!
    This is a super interesting place ! Thank you very much for the photos!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a unique shop! So many cool vintage items on display and for decorations...although that little kid is sorta creeping me out!! lol. love your collage Chrissie. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun collage and photos, what a shop for sure. I love to go through my craft stash and set things aside for friends or charity. I don't like 'stuff' that I never use, but some things I just can't part with. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the season, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page and photos, Chrissie‼ You have been busy I think with our blog and your own job at home. You have great energy.
    Have a happy weekend ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Queen tribute Chrissie. Super photos too - TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous collage page and a great tribute to Freddie and Queen.
    The store you visit looks amazing, I think I would be sitting hours enjoining those vintage windows.
    .Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Freddie journal page - it's a fab tribute - I am a huge queen fan and adore Freddie, bless him! Fabulous photos of those wonderful windows - so interesting to see! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your journal page - a wonderful tribute to Queen and I love your photos.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That exhibition looks really interesting! Lovely tribute page to Freddie Mercury and great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic page and a great tribute to Queen!!! Fab photos too, another interesting place to see.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Fab page Chrissie the photos are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a huge Freddie fan - one of those truly gifted and extraordinary people. Love your tribute page...

    Great to see the photos of Boyes - what wonderful windows and window displays. I always find those lifesize models a bit uncanny - it would certainly unnerve me if one of them moved as I went past!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design