Journal Page and Face

Hi All. Hope your week has gone well and that you have enjoyed your crafting. I seem to have stuff everywhere now I have a bit more time but I don't seem to be finishing projects so must try harder.

I have a digital creation for Art Journal Journey where the theme is Autumn Colours for this month.


The background was created from one of my husband's fractals from way back when and the face is also from long ago when I had a website.

I was watching the tennis on television yesterday as it was raining outside so I didn't go for a walk. I sketched in charcoal while I watched and did this for Moo Mania, Crowns and for Show Your Face at Kim Dellow's blog

I did a few more faces as well so will photograph them later.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wow, you were busy. Lots of gorgeous art today. Love the colourful page for Art Journal Journey, and the pretty charcoal sketch for Moo Mania and More - thanks for joining us! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hubby's fractal and your fabulous work of art, the face is gorgeous.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations as always Chrissie ! I always admire your creativity... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing page and faces. Wonderful colours, indeed.
    Have a happy day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I remember the days of fractals, fun!! Great pieces Chrissie!
    Hugs :)
    My Little Craft Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh -- both is absolutely wonderful Chrissie! WOW! Thank you very much for joining MOO MANIA & MORE as well as Art Journal Journey!
    Happy weekend dear Chrissie!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your faces are delightful! I have trouble finishing in one go as people seem to always need something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab makes Chrissie and I am in awe of your digi tallents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Autumn colours and the little purple picture too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pieces Chrissie, love your digital creation with the great images.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work! The first one gives a fantastic 3D dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waht a fabulous digital art, Chrissie! Love this page and I love your new drawing.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your collage has an almost pyschedelic effect! Love the new face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful both pieces,loved so much chrissie.

    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful digital collage and a fabulous face.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the drama of the digi collage, and your charcoal sketch is so sweet.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful face Chrissie! We went away and I left my mojo behind and now we are back he's hiding!!! I love your digital page too. Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design