Journal page and Face

Hi All. Hope you are well and enjoying whatever you are doing. Thank you for joining me at Jumbled Crafts where I haven't had a lot of time recently to add much at all.

Art Journal Journey will soon be at the end of their Autumn Colours theme and it has brought out the best in many people I think. Can't wait to see what AJJ come up with on Tuesday when the next theme will start.


I made a digital background then took a picture of a card I bought at a craft shop a long time ago. I think  it would be nice to print this out and pin it on a my craft room wall.

At Kim Dellow Show Your Face she has been showing various artists and encouraging us to try their style. I am way behind and I think this is style from a few weeks ago.


I used chalks and charcoal to do my version of a Marie Laurencin.

Have a lovely day and I hope you stay safe if the forecast for your weather is anything like ours.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely work for Art Journal Journey, thanks for joining us again. Beautiful face, too. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations as always Chrissie ! I really admire your talent ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what an artistic lady you are and love your use of chalks and charcoal. Just stunning.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Chrissie! Love how you incorporated a store bought card into your artwork, very creative!! Happy Sunday! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant , beautiful page and cute, shabby face.
    Happy Sunday to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful page Chrissie and I love the photographs in the previous post, looks like a great magical place for Christmas ! I'm behind in blogland, getting caught up again.... take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I just love those autumn colours, very rustic indeed and your face is very ghostly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic works today, Chrissie! Love your fabulous portrait and the autumn colours page.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. a wonderful page dear Chrissie and the face looks so soft - We had bad weather as well.. today cold rain the whole day. So most of our first snow has gone again.
    Happy new week to you dear Chrissie!
    Thank you for such a beautiful page for our collection and all the other super pieces you linked during November!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful face Chrissie! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful face Chrissie, so soft and gentle is her expression. Love the autumn page as well its a great quote.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous autumn tribute and your portrait is hauntingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really beautiful Chrissie, your digital piece reminds me of an etching xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The golden glow of your digital piece is wonderful, Chrissie, and I really love your chalk portrait - so dreamy and beautiful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Autumn colours - I love your portait - a truly beautiful face! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design