Face and photographs

Hello Everyone. Weekend today for us and I am looking forward to my usual sport fest on television. Mostly rugby this time as it is the quarter finals of the Rugby World Cup. 
Thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts.

I have another face to join in at Kim Dellow's Show Your Face

The face was drawn in chalk then cut out and added to a flowery background. I am still trying to create different types of face drawing but they all seem to end up in the same style.

I thought I would fit in a few photographs as this is the only 'craft' project I have to show you

My daughter sent me a large shoe box full of crafting goodies--she doesn't like me to get bored for sure. Some' new to me things' so I am looking forward to trying those

We went to Leeds on Wednesday and there is a really wonderful idea to hide work that is being done on some of the old, historic buildings. They have erected screen paintings of the building and all the work and scaffolding is behind the screens. This is a huge screen as far as you can see in the photograph.  How cool is that? You should never go to Leeds and not look upward for most of the time as the buildings above the beautiful shops are just amazing and a step back in time.

                                  
There are wonderful arcades full of amazing shops and we found this decorated piano in one of the arcades. It had a notice inviting anyone to sit and play it, so I had a go. Fortunately it was quite early so not many people around.

Didn't have a camera with us so Vic took the pics on his phone.

Have a really lovely day whatever you are doing.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Lovely goodies from your daughter and fun photos, especially you with the grand piano. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great creation Chrissie, I could not draw for peanuts !!! Enjoy your new goodies ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face looks great Chrissie and how lovely of your Daughter to send you those goodies - I see lots of inky playtime ahead.
    Looks like you had a good day in Leeds, loved the photos.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it's good to have an own style what ever it is. Your girl is your style, great!
    Thanks for the wonderful photos. The city screen is amazing and you are just as a professonal piano player ;)
    Happy weekend to you ,too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your post today Chrissie, full of goodies, fun and interesting photos...love the pic of you.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely face and a lovely daughter to send you all those goodies. Looks like you had a good time in Leeds.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie, great face artwork and what a wonderful & generous box of goodies your daughter sent you. Great photos as well. Have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your beautiful face ... the one you wear sitting on the piano and your piece of art as well!
    Oh wow.. your daughter sent so much stuff... amazing!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful and very expressive face, Chrissie. Fabulous goodies from your daughter! Funny piano, you look great there.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful painting Chrissie. Wonderful photos of Leeds and the colourful piano, Enjoy your new goodies. We are having TV sessions, as well with the Rugby.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie...
    I love your face - the way you have used the background works so well that it looks she is wearing it as a top/dress too (hope that made sense ).
    I love LOVE the photo of you and the piano - isn't that fabulous and can you play?
    Have fun with your new crafting goodies and rugby!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the softness of the face created in chalk. Leeds looks like such an exciting city. I have only been there once, many years ago for a job interview! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely face - there's great movement in her hair and the turn of the head. Fab photos - love that piano!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love your face and great pics too :) Thank you for linking up to Show Your Face and sorry it has taken me a while to get to commenting, I'm just catching up now! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design