Windows Journal Page

Hello Everyone. I'm afraid my crafting seems to have come to a stand still at the moment as we are busy destroying our garden and starting again with something easier to manage. It all seemed so easy on paper but the reality is more difficult. Yesterday we had a skip delivered for all the 'rubbish' and it is already full. Thank you for calling in and sorry that all I have to show today is a digital creation.

At Art Journal Journey the theme for September is Through my Window


Not sure where I was going with this really but I am just so grateful that AJJ allow digital art and I can still join in with the challenges even though I haven't go my 'real' craft stuff sorted out again yet.

Have a lovely day

Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely page Chrissie, have fun, and hope your garden will soon be as you want and need it. Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is wonderful dear Chrissie!
    Hope you garden work comes to a good end - finger crossed for all furthermore!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, really love this creation and all the fab details. x {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Chrissie hope you get the garden sorted x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your collage Chrissie... Such a lovely quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of work and if you filled a skip, that's so much work. I like the idea of the cracked window. Great digi page. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice page, Chrissie. Hope you soon get your craftings on permanent place.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful page Chrissie, loved the crackled pane effects. Hope you are taking some before and after photos in your garden.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super Chrissie-I really love the words and imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic page and a great quote. Very beautiful, Chrissie!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really is wonderful -and to me digital is still something to try again! Love the quote too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww I just love the quote you have used on your beautiful digital artwork Chrissie Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page Chrissie, love the colours and it's a wonderful quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think you should ever apologise for your digital art, Chrissie - I always enjoy it. A great quote, and a lovely image to accompany them. Hope you're getting to grips with the garden by now...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely collage Chrissie and the words are so true.
    Take care as rewarding as gardening is it really is hard work.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design