Time Journal Page

Hello All, thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. Not much to show you at the moment as I seem to be busy with real life. Our house is now on the market with a very posh brochure that made me wonder if we should buy it ;0).Strange how big they can make the rooms look with their special cameras.

I found 'time' to do another page for the challenge at Art Journal Journey where their theme this 'time' is TIME also at Stamps and Stencils that have time as well


I used a mop up paper for the centre and added clock shapes with wings and a shadow that I drew to match the quote The background page was painted with white acrylic and sprayed with Rangers turquoise perfect pearls. To fill in the spaces I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp set. It didn't stamp well on the acrylic so I had to draw in some of the lines.

It was nice to just relax and do something crafty so I hope I find time today to do something other than sorting out house stuff. You would think we were party animals as we have so many types of beautiful glasses in a glass cupboard in the kitchen. Most of them haven't been used for years and years so they will be going out for sure. Strange the things we keep!

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Lovely page Chrissie, great quote, too, and good that you found time to craft to take your mind off the house and all that you need to do. Have a lovely day, and thanks so much for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page - you really captured this quote ! Amazing! Thanky a lot for another fab entry dear Chrissie!
    Good luck with sorting out stuff furthermore!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page Chrissie ! Love that sentiment... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Chrissie, just saw this on the challenge blog and love the blue added.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful journal page Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote and a fantastic page, Chrissie!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning Chrissie!! I love all the shades of blue and your flying clocks are very clever! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blues and you always choose such great sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree the great quote. You illustrated it fine. Love the harmony colour combo.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh another fab time page - lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful page Chrissie, it illustrates so well the super quote you used.
    Yvonne xx
    p.s. Just noticed in time that you joined us at Stamps and Stencils, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours on this page Chrissie and a great quote. Like you I have been short on time lately, nice to be crafting again...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect words for your cool creation Chrissie.
    Life certainly does seem to be so busy and speeding by and I'm not even moving!
    Best of luck to you.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, well, you can guess I love the colours here - there's something so peaceful and deep about this page - I feel like I could dive in and lose some time, which I suppose is what happens when you're relaxing at the craft table. Wishing you lots of luck with the house sale (and yes, those cameras are great when they're working on your behalf!).
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these colours Chrissie and the quote! I know exactly what you mean about the things we hang on to! It's only 3 years next week since we moved here and I still have strong memories about the decisions we had to make about what to keep! Good luck with everything! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful page Chrissie! Again, a fabulous quote which I will need to make a note of because it's so perfect.
    Thanks for joining us again at Stamps & Stencils. Juliax

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design