Journal pages

Hi All from a wet and gloomy NE UK coast. Not much planned for today except for watching golf and tennis on the television and doing a bit of sewing so I don't mind the weather at all.

A couple of things here today for the challenge at Art Journal Journey where the theme is Post or Postal

The very kind and talented Astrid has a gift on her blog for all of as she has almost reached 2400 and wanted to celebrate with one of her beautiful sets. As this set was perfect for the AJJ theme I thought I would make a page from part of the gift set.

All I added was the beautiful clipart I found here and the Jane Austin quote so this page is thank you to Astrid really

Now to the page I had made before today for AJJ

I made some 'selfie' stamps and a background for this digital scrapbook page. The three people who are the same on each are my Aunt Jeanne, cousin Jean and Me with various other members of my family.

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you for calling in and brightening a dull weather day.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Both pages are lovely Chrissie, good idea to turn the old photos into stamps. Astrid's paper is really very nice, I have a whole collection of her stuff. Have a lovely day, and thanks for linking to Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first page is beautiful and the other fabulous. Love those old photos and your great background. Great idea!
    Happy Friday♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are so lovely, a great idea to make selfie stamps.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are gorgeous Chrissie love the idea of the selfie stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pages Chrissie, yes Astrid is a very kind lady.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital collages are beautiful Chrissie... My fav has to be the first one... Love the quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Chrissie, you have made a beautiful page with Astrid's paper. Love the postage frames in your second piece. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are gorgeous! I love the photos on the second one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both is sooo beautiful Chrissie ! I am thrilled about your wonderful ideas!
    Great pages for Art Journal Journey! Thank you so much !
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    love
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your first page is a wonderful tribute to Astrid (love this paper BTW) and the second is a great family page with the stamp theme running through it. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How special to turn your precious family photos into stamps and the piece you created with them is super too!
    Gorgeous and classic creation using Astrid's gift...the quote could not be more perfect.
    Happy Weekend...hope you enjoy some sunny spells :-)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two wonderful pages Chrissie. The one with your family photos looks fantastic with the selfie stamps.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pages Chrissie! Great digital art!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fabulous pages, love the one with the family photos.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Jane Austen style collage and I love the way you have used your old family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two more fantastic postal pages. The Austen collage is lovely - yay for Astrid! - and I'm blown away by your selfie stamps. Beautiful family photos, and lovely to have the recurring faces travelling through them. I'm off to see if I can spot them in each one...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your selfie stamps scrapbook page! I like the clever way in which you transformed your gorgeous family photographs into stamps. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my! both of these are stunning - I love your selfie stamps Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These really are stunners Chrissie, especially your family photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design