Journal Page

Hi All and and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

Not only my crafts are jumbled at the moment as we have decided we will move house, area and lifestyle. It has all happened so quickly as I had thought this would be our forever home but areas change and so do our thoughts so now I am looking on this as a new adventure. I don't think anything will happen too quickly but who knows once we get our heads around it all. Watch out we could be coming to live near you-well if you are in Great Britain that is.

Art Journal Journey have Post and Postage for another 5 days so hope you will join in with all the wonderful people who have shown their art already. Amazing how many ideas come up for different themes.


I made a square card box for my daughter's birthday card and thought I would photograph it and turn it into a journal page for this challenge. I used soft pastels for the background and drew the fantasy flowers in pen and coloured them with felt tips. I am obsessed at the moment with making 'people' stamps and have lots ready to stick onto envelopes that I will be delivering by hand.

Have a lovely day all. I am going to try to reduce my crafty stuff to about a quarter before we move-well the idea was just two boxes of stuff but that ain't gonna happen unless the boxes are packing case size :)


Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Wonderful page Chrissie, and oh why won't you move to Australia, it would be a totally different life for you...wonderful life xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journal page, great colours. I hate to think of having to reduce my crafty stuff, though! Have fun with your plans! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy page with personal touch - nice stamp :-) I wish your moving goes well!
    Happy Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow .. an amazing page Chrissie... with your lovely daughter as a stamp..
    what exciting news...
    wish all the best and much power for the movĂ­ng plans!

    oxo
    Happy Sunday!
    Thank you very much for another wonderful idea and page for Art Journal Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I thought you loved it near the sea, you'll miss your walks along the beach and hillsides xx Hope it all works out for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful personal page Chrissie. I wouldn't know where to start reducing my craft stash.
    Enjoy planning your move, exciting times ahead for you both.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page Chrissie, I used to talk about downsizing, but then I started to craft.
    Hope you find the house of your dreams soon.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page. The fantast flowers are so cool, colourful and fun and I love your idea for 'people' stamps! I hope you find a new home that is perfect for you both, there are so many lovely places to choose from - Dorset is lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Chrissie ! Love the stamp ! It would be nice if you decided to move in the West Midlands !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your piece Chrissie! Seems we are in the same boat at the moment. After having some serious issues with the place we live now, my hubby and I are finally going to get out of this stinky, crowded city. It was sudden for us as well, and we have been in a frenzy trying to find something that fits my long list of criteria. Keep your fingers crossed for us and I will do the same for you. big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I assume that's your daughter in the postage stamp - what a lovely idea for a birthday card. The swirly fantasy flowers are great.

    How exciting to be contemplating a new move and a new life... I'm poring over French properties at the moment wondering how it is you can buy a five bedroom farmhouse there (with outbuildings and land) for money that wouldn't buy a one-bed flat here. I'm on the verge too...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great birthday card and postage stamp:) Best of luck with your new moving adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightfully creative card, Chrissie! Wow, moving is truly an adventure, especially when you really weren't expecting to. But you are adventurous and quite creative, so I know you are going to enjoy the ride. Your new neighbors will be quite lucky to have such a talented person living next door. I hope one of them is creative, too, and you can share artistic moments together, creating and sharing ideas - that would be fun!

    Blessings for the right home, the right timing, and the right neighborhood,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design