Tag and Journal pages collage

Hi All from a very hot and sunny NE UK Coast. I have been awake for ages as heat and sleep don't mix for me at all. Thank you for your visits to my blog which mean so much and are always appreciated.

The beginning of every month sees lots of new challenges for us to join in so don't forget you have another week left to join us for the Tea/ Coffee Cups challenge at Try it on Tuesday. We always love to visit your blogs and see what you make of the challenges.

Tag Tuesday have the theme Faces this week so I thought I would show you what I made as I used Sadie and Miley on my tag and as you were the first to see them when I drew them I thought you might like an update.

Nice to see them hiding along in the flowers and enjoying being together for a change.

Now to Art Journal Journey where there is a brand new theme today 'Post and Postage'. I couldn't wait to see what Valerie and Susi have thought up for us this time and I am sure lots of us will be joining in with this as we do with their other fine challenges.

I copied Valerie's idea and made a collage of my entries I did for June when the theme was Masculine/Feminine

A weird mix for sure.

Have a lovely day and keep cool if you are in a warm part of the world.

Love




Comments

  1. You have been busy, Chrissie. Awesome art and your own style. Great!
    Have a happy day,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely art, looking forward to seeing what you make for this month! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie and Mileey look good amongst the flowers. Great idea with the collaged faces , they really do look like postage stamps.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tag is supersupersuper... I love that you used your two pretty faces again in such an arsty way!
    Thank you also for the collage and for all the fantastic ideas you came up with in June and I am looking forward to your ideas for July as well!
    oxo
    keep cooooool Chrissie!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Chrissie and what a great collage! Wonderful faces on both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collages are fantastic Chrissie ! Love them all... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. briliant pages,you creates wonderful pages the last month,loved all.

    greetings jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag and I love the collage of your journal pages.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, the faces are wonderful. I know what you mean about heat and sleep, they don't mix. We have AC but it doesn't work as well on the 2nd floor. Have a great week and stay cool ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fun to see all your pieces lined up like that lots of great pages last month! Love your tag! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see the fabulous duo together on a tag. Its a wonderful collage of all your pages as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think the girls will ever hide their faces...they are too bold and beautiful! Like the tag, Chrissie! Nice collage, too. It's fun to see all the things you've been creating together for a 'reunion'.

    Hugs and love,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your collage of Masculine/Feminine pages - what a wonderful month's worth of artwork. And Sadie and Miley look marvellous on their floral tag.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous collage, Chrissie! Great job! The tag is lovely with your two girls and those beautiful flowers.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and artwork, especially your collage - love it! Gill x :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW all your faces look amazing together, you are so clever, I can't draw for toffee - well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design