Moo Mania and AJJ

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for finding time to visit.

Art Journal Journey have Masculine/Feminine as their theme for June and I have drawn faces to add to pages.


Today it is the turn of both of my males. Tim on the left I used the other day for a page and Charlie on the right you won't have seen before. Charlie is a bit more outgoing but they both work in the same office in IT. They like music but not the same kind. The background was a digital creation with paint sprays on a sheet of scanned music.

Moo Mania and More have the theme numbers for their subject this time.


This is a fairly large padded envelope and I am hoping to add a little something to it each day that reminds me of the day. They will have to be small if I am going to add 365--maybe I will need another envelope added to the back of it at some point. The little owl card is one of a Tetley Tea set and it was hidden in a little wooden box I bought at the car boot sale yesterday. It will be first in the envelope-wonder what today will bring

Hope you have a nice day with surprises along the way

Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Beautiful work Chrissie, love the project with your 2 new men and the idea of your numbers envelope. ThANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US AT Art Journal Journey and Moo Mania and More.
    By the way, you linked both pieces to Moo Mania instead of your blog, I will correct the AJJ link for you! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Valerie--sorted it out now. I blame old age and Vic keep calling me to get ready for my appointment at the surgery that I had forgotten about

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim and Charlie are great .. love the quote and the fab background to them!
    Your idea for an every day reminder envelope is fab... lovely place to put in a little soething every day!
    So happy you have two pices for our differnet collections today -
    Thank you says Moo Mania & More as well as Art Journal Journey!
    Happy Friday dear Chrissie!

    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations as always Chrissie... Love the quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful artwork, Chrissie

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your guys look great.
    I can hardly draw females and find the idea of drawing males even more daunting!
    Happy weekend to you.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pieces Chrissie, I am just so amazed by your drawing abilities...and a little envious too! (you would understand, if you had ever seen one of my stick figure drawings) HAHA!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page Chrissie and love that you have given them names are we going to see a vic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and beautiful envelope! Fantastic job, Chrissie!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic pages Chrissie, liked reading the story you added about Tim and Charlie.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic page,love the mans .

    greetings jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stories behind the men... The envelope idea is interesting and I'm going to mull this over! Lovely stamping, by the way.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great artwork! I like the words for the masculine piece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the character's you've created! I have my own ideas about the different music they like. What a great idea for the 365 bag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thoroughly impressed with both Tim and Charlie - I love the gentle expression in Tim's eyes, and you can absolutely see that Charlie's got a bit more chutzpah! Love the idea of the 365 bag - what a lovely thing (though I fear I would get to the end of the year and pull stuff out and have absolutely no recollection of its context).
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW you have been a busy bee, another fabulous idea, great envie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design