Inchie and Journal Page

Hi All. Nice to have you visit Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in. I hope your weekend went well and that you are looking forward to the coming week. I will be glued to the television watching the tennis from Wimbledon but with crafty things to hand to stop me falling asleep.

Every Inchie Monday this week wants to see what we enjoy-well the theme is Enjoy anyway. I enjoy making inchies and this year I have been using felt and bling on all of them. The idea was to stitch them together but I lost the first few month's of them when I cleared-up the craft room. sob sob. My intention is to redo them but I haven't got around to it yet.



At Art Journal Journey it is almost the end of the Masculine/ Feminine month and I must say there have been such wonderful ideas and art pages.


Yesterday I made lots of backgrounds with H20 paint and unusual items used as stamps I used a large jigsaw piece as stamp for this background Sorry it looks a bit creased but the journal was slightly too small for the page and I never trimmed it before it was stuck in. The images are from a book I bought to cut up for the images. It has old articles and pictures from Good Housekeeping magazines. Such a fun read. Can you imagine the females today being so thrilled with a gift like this?




Have a great day Love





Comments

  1. Wonderful inchie and journal page Chrissie. You mean you wouldn't be thrilled about a new cleaner for Christmas?! This is a very humourous page, thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inchie, and the journal page is adorable. If this was my husband he had better be on the floor. (asking forgiveness for giving me such a gift LOL) great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little inchie and the humourous page is just fabulous Chrissie --LOL!
    Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    Happy new week!
    Have fun with the matches!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inchie Chrissy and love your journal page.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love that little inchie! I remember getting a kettle for Xmas one year, I cannot say I was delight! Sorry to gear you list your inchies from earlier in the year.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inchie. The journal page is fun but the time goes by... Most I wonder that there on the ad is an angel helpping with the cleaner!!
    OK really heavenly gift ;)
    Your background is beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your inchie is adorable Chrissie and the page is so fun ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that inchie is beautiful Chrissie, love that butterfly crystal! Your piece totally cracked me up this morning, how much am I loving the art your making this month for the masculine feminine theme, you are so clever!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a fantastic fun page Chrissie, but would not have liked a new hoover for a present/. The inchie looks beautiful as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty little inchie heart, and your journal page sure made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha-ha...it must have been an interesting world for a woman in the 1920's. I wonder how women really liked getting this new and state of art vacuum?

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty inchie with all the blind - I love me some bling. I really like your journal page too - who would want a vacuum for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely inchie and your journal page is great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely delightful inchie - still so sad about the loss of the earlier ones... good luck if you decide to remake them all. The vintage advert is one of those where I teeter between laughter and steam coming out of my ears... it's probably just as well I live now not then!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute little inchie and wonderful pages xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design