Inchie and Goodbye Artful Times
Hello Everyone
A lovely sunny day here so I am off for an early walk before I settle down for a day of tennis watching. I do knit while I watch and have even started drawing sometimes while I watch so that passes as exercise I reckon. Have a lovely day and thank you for your visit.
At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is pillow.
I hope this one looks soft enough to send you to sleep
Next today it is farewell to Artful Times as they sadly close on June 3rd. I made this as my DT piece there on 9th May 2014 but I have altered it to wish Neet and Wendy Good Luck in what they are doing in the future. Before I made this I didn't even know what Mail Art was and I did enjoy all the different ideas at Artful.
Love Chrissie xx


Lovely inchie, I could do with a new pillow. I remember your piece for Artful Times, it used to be a nice challenge. Enjoy your walk and tennis. Lifting up coffee or tea cups, eating cookies - that's exercise, too! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely creations my friend...I just found Artful Times, now they are closing sad....xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
ReplyDeleteWonderful work Chrissie, enjoy the tennis.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
2 beautiful shares, I'm all for flopping on that pillow to watch the tennis :-)
ReplyDeleteSally
These are beautiful Chrissie ! Love your inchie, so cute ! It's cold and windy here... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work today Chrissie. Love your inchie, that pillow is too cute! Have a lovely day today! hugs :)
ReplyDeletegreat projects x thanks for all your kind comments x
ReplyDeleteOh Chrissie thats so super! Love both projects I really do xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab projects Chrissie xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the artwork. Enjoy tennis. Being a spectator can sometimes.also pass as exercise. Lol
ReplyDeleteThese are both fab Chrissie, and lifting that pencil definitely counts as excercise :-) xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy little pillow! Looks like he could talk :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to finish on a variation of your first piece for Artful Times. Lovely Mail art too...
ReplyDeleteLovely happy pillow, and thank you for the best wishes for Artful Times.
ReplyDeleteLove the little pillow Chrissy I'm sure it will give happy dreams. Great idea to alter your original mail art as a last piece.
ReplyDeleteAvril xx
A sweet little pillow inchie and a super alteration of your fabulous mail art.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
Well, I should have happy dreams on your sweet little pillow. Very nice farewell piece, Chrissie.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs and love,
Marianne xo
Fantastic mail art and another cute inchie! Love your projects!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mar
very happy pillow - it sure would lull you to sleep! well done
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice idea to make a slight alteration to your very first piece on Artful Times. I am sure we will see one another in Blogland at some time.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for the future.
Hugs, Neet xx
What a cute little pillow-inchie :-) It's so nice with this smiling face - love it!
ReplyDeleteWonderful letter art for Artful Times.