Drawn faces for AJJ

Hello Everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for calling in. I seem to have had a very busy week with no crafting at all unless you call stuffing cushions and laying carpet crafting. Now my thoughts have to turn to gathering things together for our holiday to Wales. We don't have a car so everything we takes has to fit into 2 rucksacks and these have to fit onto the overhead rack on a train. I never thought I would be wishing for the weather to turn cooler but we have plans to climb mountains and do long walks and it is too warm for that at the moment.

When I say no crafting that didn't include the faces I have been drawing while I watched the tennis on television.

Here are my two ladies that I drew and coloured with Promarkers.

 I thought I would use them in various situations for Art Journal Journey where the theme this month is Masculine/Feminine. I hope I can draw them some partners as well though I am not sure where to start with a masculine face.


Today it is Sadie's turn to gives us all sound advice.

Have a nice day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. I love those faces Chrissie and the quote is excellent ! Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faces are great, and love the journal page you have made with you wide eyed lady. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again, can't wait to see what other pages you create with them! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie, these are totally amazing!! You are so talented! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT colours used here my friend and just adore your creation...xxx
    enjoy your weekend. ♥
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your faces Chrissie love that you have named them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Ladies are just brilliant with all those details - fantastic and great what you have made with the wide eyed girl ! Fantasitc quote ! Hope you will have the right weather for climbing on mountains! Keep fingers crossed for you!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, you're braver than me, I totally just can not draw at all - lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your ladies look fabulous, Sadie has such pretty big eyes and its a lovely quote you added.
    Hope you get packed for your holiday, I wouldn't know what to take and what to leave, sounds like you will be having a super walking holiday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Chrissie, I really like your drawings and that quote is fab. Enjoy your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing faces Chrissie! Love your drawings and the fantastic collage.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the flowers and hats and jewellery your brightly coloured women wear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great faces - can't wait to see your male ones! Have a lovely day ... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fun, and I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design