Art Journal Journey and Tag Tuesday

Hello everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for dropping by to see what I have made. I am not really back into the swing of things since our holiday and today I am planning to watch the tennis so that will mean more knitting I'm sure.

Art Journal Journey have Masculine/Feminine as the theme this month and there are many wonderful entries already with lots of variety. I seem to be a bit stuck  on digital or mixed media pages so far but I have drawn some male faces now so will see what I can do with those.

I made a rose background to add two 'changed' faces and then used various paint effects for this digital page.

At Tag Tuesday this week the theme is Out of your Comfort Zone.

This pose would be well out of my comfort zone. I painted the tag red and added some stamping and the images.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. Beautiful work Chrissie, your journal page is gorgeous, love the delicate colours. Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey. Have fun watching tennis! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations as always Chrissie ! The digital collage looks so lovely... Love the colours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your faces seem to grow out of the page. Pretty delicate colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, love the design and colours and your faces are just super.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The page is so beautiful Chrissie and the tag is just gorgoues..very inventive! Fabulous!
    Happy day dear Chrissie and have fun watching tennis and thank you for another fab entry to our collection at Art Journal Joureny!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous page, love how the twins look so content. and serene. The tag is Fab as well, I could never do a hand stand when I was young never mind now, it made me smile to see it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes, Chrissie...that pose is out of my comfort zone, too. But I like the tag, and also the colors and placement of flowers on your 'twins' page. And by the way, I've been enjoying the escapades of those two lovely ladies you invented recently. I think you have something there.

    Enjoy a wonderful day...we're experiencing rain from tropical storm Bill in SE Texas area. But our immediate area has been blessed in light of all the flooding of surrounding areas.

    Blessings to you,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the delicate colours and images on the journal page Chrissy, it's a great tag, it would be out of my comfort zone too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful and very different pieces that show your skill for collage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely faces for the feminine end of the spectrum - I love the soft edges and warm rosy glow of the page. And the tag put a smile on my face. Although I love yoga - that particular position would be some way out of my comfort zone too...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, just love how those faces blend into that background x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design