AJJ and holiday photographs

Hi All. Hope you have had a good week while we were away. Sorry I couldn't comment on your posts but  we hardly had any Internet time at all. Have just had a look through what you have been doing and it is all as wonderful as ever. Thank you for calling in and for any comments you leave.

We have come back to grey, wet and cold after perfect weather for us in Llandudno. We have done so many amazing things and taken about 300 photographs so here are 5 just as a taster for you.


This is me on a cable care ride up to the top of the great Orme. Just after this was taken the cable cars were cancelled because of the wind at the top of the Orme so we walked back down again. We did walk up it, and took a wonderful tram up it as well as going up by cable car.

 We went down a copper mine and it is difficult to describe how amazing the place is. I was scared of the thought of going down there but I am so pleased I did. Work is being done to uncover more and more passages so I hope I will be fit enough to visit again in the future.

I had to keep my blouse on every day as I get burnt really easily and the sun was hot. I did have a cardigan and jacket but I might as well have left those at home.

 This is one of the underground chambers which went down a  very long way. All the ways down were steep and damp so how I managed to go all the way around with my bad knees I'll never know. I was running on adrenalin.


This is a picture taken on top of the Orme and we walked back down the west side which has beautiful views.

That's your taster and I hope that some of you will visit the area if you haven't already. 

Now to another digital journal page for Art Journal Journey where the subject this month is Feminine/Masculine. I started this page before I went away and just finished it this morning. I did a lot of work to turn this into the scene as the background, hats, dresses, jewels etc were all from different adverts for different things.



It's Sadie and Miley again and they had arranged afternoon tea at a very posh hotel. Horror of horrors they both turned up in the same hat !!

Last night I started doodling some male heads so hopefully I can do something with those as well.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had such a grand holiday, and the photos are super. What an experience to go down into those caves! Love your ladies again, looks like they are having a nice afternoon tea. The one on the right has a 'don't mess with me' look! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey again, much appreciated, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had nice weather, sounds like you had a great time on your holidays.
    Very creative page and the quote is so true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big bow from here, Chrissie. You've made an exciting tour under the eart.
    And what a gorgeous page of lovely ladies. Superb!!
    Thank you for great photos you shared.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow .. super that your vacation was such a success! Fascinating place must this have been! Fabulous photos - thank you for sharing Chrissie!
    And I so love your funny page for AJJ - I would love to tak a cup of tea and some sweets with your both ladies this afternoon!

    Happy Sunday!
    Great to have you back well!

    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your super holiday photographs, the copper mine is very interesting, thanks for sharing.
    Your ladies look so elegant. Great collage, Chrissie!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collage is so cool Chrissie ! Love it ! I did the cable car in Llandudno too but we had to come back via the little train because it was too windy !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing collage, love it. Your holiday photos are great as well, thanks for sharing. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous journal page and equally as fabulous photos. You look totally relaxed.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not very many women I know can wear a hard hat and still look as beautiful as you do! Great journal page, Sadie and Miley look like they had almost as much fun as you did! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos, looks like you had and amazing holiday, you were very brave to go into the mine.
    Love the journal page and the story, hope those two get over the incident of the matching hats.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Orme looks and sounds wonderful, the mine must be fascinating so glad you had such a lovely time. So sorry you came back to a dank Yorkshire. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your travel pictures Chrissie - sure wish I could do that!
    Your journal page is fantastic - really well done. I am pea green with envy!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a beautiful place to visit and be. And like you had fun. Hope those ladies could enjoy their high tea with matching hats on. It looks so yummy it would be a shame if they missed out because they were stewing over their hats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design