Sea at AJJ

Hello Everyone from a beautiful sunny morning at the seaside. It made me want to get up very early and listen to the birds singing. Hope it is the same where you are and thank you for sharing your day by popping in to my blog.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is the sea and today I did a digital collage using a photograph that Vic took, as a background for the page.


I added quite a few effects to the photograph then used free digital as the other images. I have lots of free images that I have collected over the years a lot of them from Beyond the Fringe

Vic's photograph. You are free to use it if you like. I did ask him :)

Off now to do some early shopping as we have a busy day ahead.

Enjoy whatever you are doing

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. I love your great collage and a bif thank you to Vic for his free image!
    Thank you dear Chrissie for another fantastic entry to our Art Journal Journey!
    Have a good day out!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have made again Chrissie, and thanks for sharing the photo from Vic, very nice, especially as I don'T have any sea near here! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation and beautiful colour combos.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Chrissie... Love the quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Chrissie, I am blown away by the transformation of your image! The colours in the sky had me completely hypnotized, what a dreamy nautical scene! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage with fantastic sea images,Chrissie! Love the fun octopus… makes me smile!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's quite amazing what you did with the fab photo! Brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sea collage Chrissie, Vic's photo looks great.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunning piece Chrissie and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic picture, Chrissie, it looks like a chilly sea with the wonderful yellow sky on the horizon, and I like your electronic(?) octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing Chrissie, just like all your digital pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely digital collage and the photograph makes it personal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How true - how true. Since moving to this small island in Northern Florida - I am enraptured with the sea, sun, sand and shells!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design