New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday

Hi All. Nice to have you drop by Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for your visit.

Wonderful entries for the Sewing/Buttons challenge so don't forget to call back to TIOT next week to see if you were one of the top 5 we picked.

Time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where you can see what the others in the wonderful team have made as well. The theme this time is 'Crowning Glory' so all you have to do is include a crown on your project then add a link to TIOT on your post and link it to us. You have 2 weeks to enter so get your thinking cap on and think who/what you might like to crown

 I made a birthday card for a special friend. I drew a crown shape then printed it onto the back of a piece of patterned card. I also cut the letters from the same card using my Cuttlebug. I made the crumpled flower and added some jewels to match the flower.
 Then I took a photograph of the card and made an insert of the image for the insert and added Queen for a Day
Here is the crown shape if you want to save it. I did copy the shape from a crown I saw on Google but altered it a bit. If you want to make a crown shape with both sides matching, fold the paper in half and draw one side of the crown, middle of crown to fold, then cut out the shape and open out the paper.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone makes for this challenge

Have fun

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Chrissie, very elegant and noble. Have a lovely day, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful crown and beautiful cards, Chrissie. I'm sure your friend will like to be a queen on her birthday.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation, fit for a Queen. Love the gorgeous colours used.
    xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular crown, Chrissie! This is a beautiful card.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AMAZING project dear Chrissie! I am thrilled about it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Chrissie ! Such a gorgeous crown ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super crown card, you crown is very impressive hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your crown is fantastic Chrissie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your crown is fantastic Chrissie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Chrissie! I love your crown! The bling and the glossy paper are so eye catching, what a posh design! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous and glorious crown card!!! Love it!!! Thank you for the chance to be part of this DT for this challenge :) Hugs:) Samra

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous and glorious crown card!!! Love it!!! Thank you for the chance to be part of this DT for this challenge :) Hugs:) Samra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Chrissy the crown looks amazing and love the idea of the photo image inside with the greeting.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Chrissy the crown looks amazing and love the idea of the photo image inside with the greeting.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Chrissie, love the crown and the lovely verse. Just been having a super catch up on the posts I have missed.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card, indeed fit for a queen... Love the jewels, pearl etc.. all of which are perfect for the crown.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, love your crown xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh it has taken me a while but I got here!!! I loved your crown from the moment I saw it - (having a 'princess' in the family - it caught my eye straight away!!) How clever to make your insert match - a brilliant idea!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design