Collage and photographs

Hello Everyone. Hope your week has gone well. The weather seems a bit better here today with a promise of a few days of sun and heat forecast. Thank you for your visit to Jumbled Crafts and I hope you enjoy what I am posting today.

First of all I have a digital collage for Collage Obsession where the theme is Let's Dance


I love to watch programmes on television that show street dance. It always seems so clever and to think that almost all of these dancers are self taught and do it just for fun. I found a graffiti wall and then added a few effects and silhouettes. I just love the quote though I couldn't find who actually said it.

Now for a few pics I took in our garden yesterday. It was still damp after all the rain and the wind was very strong but the beautiful plants don't seem to mind at all

This is a clematis Montana Elizabeth and it is full of lovely pink flowers--the people next door love it trailing over their fence as well. I fasten allsorts of things to the fence to add different effects.



               Another clematis that trails over into someone else's garden and they love so we just let it trail
 
                                        A close up of the one above


                                     Scottish bluebells and forget-me-knots
A mahonia with new leaves for next year growing from the centre

A Eucora and a beautiful Chinese lady, given to us by a neighbour,  has a Chinese mate as well. The jar lights up blue at night, powered by sunlight and we also have 200+ little lights around the garden that are also powered by sunlight. My daughter bought all of these and though they are lovely I am not sure I would have bought them.


Hellebore. We have a few of these that were from a cutting a neighbour gave to us but are now big plants, The flower heads last for months and they turn to seeds later in the year.

Hope you enjoyed the trip around some of the plants in our back garden. Will try to take some of those in the front to show you.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx






Comments

  1. Love your street dance wall scene, really good. I love watching it, too. Your garden looks great, you have so many beautiful flowers. But I know what you mean about the those lights - I got mine given me by a neighbour, and would really prefer it without too! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is beautiful and so is your collage ! Love the quote... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your break-dancing piece! That just took me right back to high school, oh what fun!! I am seriously jealous of your garden Chrissie...set the table, I'm coming for a visit!! haha!! Really gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and fabulous colours...that dancing image is also so awesome. Chrissie your garden is a little haven and just love the colours you have there...have a great week ahead..xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the movement in your beautiful collage and am thrilled about your wonderful garden!
    Awesome!
    oxo
    Susi
    Enjoy the sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden today Chrissie, love all your flowering plants and I wouldn't mind them trailing into my garden either. Looking at your fantastic page does make you want to join in, but with the sensible head on I would pass on that one.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wonderful garden and all beautiful flowers, Chrissie!. Your street dance piece looks fantastic, the silhouettes are amazing.
    Hugs. Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great dance collage- have you watched "So You think You Can Dance"- it is starting up soon. Lots of wonderful hip-hop street artists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we always watch ot Lori. It is one pf my favourite programmes
      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing street dancers and gorgeous backwall.
    You seem to live in Paradise. Gorgeous flowers, Chrissie.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is so pretty with all the plants and flowers. We, also don't mind that our neighbors star Jasmine trails over the back fence on our side; the scent is intoxicating !

    Enjoy a lovely day,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. What brilliant words to go with your street funk dancers - great collage... and how beautiful your garden is looking - verdant I think would be the word! It does seem to be a good year for clematis, they're running riot here too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shots of your garden nearly made me forget to say how fabulous your street dancers are! Just love seeing street dancers - Britain's Got Talent has had a few good ones on. Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chrissy, you made a great body-talking collage, wow!
    ... and thanks for your garden-walk, wonderful fotos! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic collaging Chrissie! LOVE your beautiful garden too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant collage Chrissie, love those silhouettes against the colourful background, and your garden is looking beautiful. I bet it looks amazing when all of those lights light up xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design