Digital Art Page and Happy Mail

Hello Everyone. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in.

Today I have a digital creation that is for the challenge Stone Angels at Three Muses and also for Art Journal Journey where the theme is Favourite poem or quote

I used 'The Angel' by Michelangelo for the background and the rest of the collage as well. The quote is also by the master. This is such a wonderful work of his I think.


Now to my Happy Mail which arrived yesterday. It was from Valerie and had a beautiful Easter Card and also another card from Valerie and Susi to thank me for being the hostess at AJJ last month.

This is the outside of the box that everything was packed in--the postman thought it was wonderful--well so did Vic and me .

This was what was inside. Such wonders and a beautiful bag that I have already put my knitting in. The bag is what Valerie made for a challenge we gave to each other a few weeks ago. The brief was to sew something with some applique and a theme of Spring. This bag is perfect for the brief. The challenge came about as we both had been given new sewing machines that do complicated stuff we didn't know about.


This is my piece and I am sorry to say it still isn't finished as I need to do something with the back of it which looks awful. Well I am only learning about this machine.

Thank you to Valerie for the wonderful bag and goodies and for the challenge.

Have a nice day everyone

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Love your Michelangelo quote, which is strangely also on my desk calendar this month, all in all a wonderful page, and thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey. I am glad you like your knitting/sewing bag, I was happy that I managed to get something finished! Your quilt looks wonderful,and very complicated with all those little pieces, you chose something really hard! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous digital creation and what a wonderful box of goodies.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful everything Chrissie, you are a lucky lady to get such awesome goodies and love the quote and digi creation....just beautiful.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digital collage today is gorgeous.. wonderful done- Thank you for another fab contribution to AJJ this month dear Chrisse!
    Love to see and read what you and Valerie made ... artsy busy you both with your new sewing ferraris-lol!
    Wished I had time and muse to sew ... maybe in future?!
    Lovely quilt Chrissie!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've carved a gorgeous marbel angel.
    I love your sewing wor, it's so beautiful.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your digital collage - great quote - and your patchwork Chrissie ! You are so talented ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece today, that's such a great quote! Love your quilt, amazing design and colours! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed seeing all your work, Chrissie. The angel piece is lovely, and your sewing talent is wonderful to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Michelangelo work Chrissie, that quote is spot on. Also love your quilt, it has such a wonderful spring feel with these happy fabrics! Love your goodies, enjoy playing with them, which I'm sure you will!! Hugs, Ira xox
    ♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fantastic page Chrissie. Wonderful sewing pieces, enjoy your goodies.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your digi piece Chrissie, and what a wonderful quote. Your sewing is fab, my machine does more than I will ever use too, but then again so does my phone, and camera etc - it seems that it's only the washing machine and iron that I make full use of lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful digital collage, love the way you have used parts of stone angel in the background.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful digital collage, love the way you have used parts of stone angel in the background.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collage Chrissie! Lovely goodies you've been exchanging too. My sewing machine is quite simple but it doesn't matter I can't control it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the angel collage! Great Happy Mail too!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The angel collage is so powerful - it is a beautiful work of sculpture. (Sadly Doctor Who has slightly destroyed my relationship with Stone Angels... if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't go looking - definitely some of the scariest ever episodes!)

    So lovely of Susi and Valerie to send such great happy mail after your wildly successful month as host!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design