Journal Page with Wings

Hello Everyone. A warm welcome to my new followers and to old followers and friends as well. Always great to have you visit Jumbled Crafts and a big thank you for your support. If I don't get around to commenting on your blogs for the next few days it is because I am changing everything around in my craft/ computer room. I have mixed feelings about this. I really want everything to be sorted out and to make more space but when I look at all the things I have hoarded for years, I am dreading it. I do have my i-pad so I am hoping to keep up with commenting.

At Art Journal Journey I am the guest hostess this month and we have the theme Things with Wings. There seem to be a lot of challenges that have the same idea so I guess we all think of birds, angels and flying insects when Spring arrives.


This is a digital piece. The crow and cock image is one I scanned from an old book and everything else was created in Paint Shop Pro. I think this will be suitable for Moo Mania and More as well because their theme for the next few days is still poultry

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful piece Chrissie, love how you have combined all the elements. Have fun sorting out and changing round! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chrissie! You always make me happy with your pages! Another great collage for AJJ and Moo Mania & More!
    Thank you so much!
    Hope that the sorting out and changing round goes well - it's the time of the year when we need to do a bit of sorting out.
    It's the same to me ----

    Happy Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the background with many fine elements.
    Have a great Sunday,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Chrissie ! It's always nice to sort out everything from time to time... Well that's what I think anyway !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Chrissie, your digital collages always are magnificent! Love this fine coloured piece of art!
    Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pages Chrissie. Hope your sorting out goes okay, I need to do the same but keep putting it off.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pages Chrissie! Brilliant choices! Good Luck sorting out your 'nest'! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages Chrissy, Good Luck with the reorganisation, I did it a few weeks ago but there's lots of things I still can't find.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Those coloured feathers in the background work wonderfully for your feathered friends Chrissie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice, Chrissie. Have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great piece and love the splashes of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie you are amazing with a computer, this is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how you do your digi pages, they look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fantastic journal page! Love those vibrant colors!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glorious - maybe my favourite of your winged creations that I've caught so far (though I'm aware I must've missed some along the way). I love the juxtaposition of those wonderful vintage images with the vivid multi-coloured feathers of the background - just fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design