Digital Collage

Hello All. Hope your day is going well and your weather is OK . We have lots of sunshine but a bitter cold wind again unfortunately. Nice and warm in here at Jumbled Crafts so thank you for your visit.

I'm still enjoying my hostess spot at Art Journal Journey and have done another digital piece for today.


I thought I'd have an insect as my subject as it fits in nicely with the 'Things with Wings' theme



All I did was add a few effects to a photograph that Vic took in our garden and then I added the beautiful quote that I found on Google.


A few more photographs of my daughter's cats for the cat lovers.

So sweet and gentle in the waste basket


                              Not so sweet and gentle on the laundry basket

Everybody's asleep except Oscar

                         Oscar and Willow learning how to tune a new guitar

Hiding behind the fern in the Bathroom

Hope you enjoyed seeing 'the boys'

Have a good day or sleep well if you are a later visitor

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Love your bee image Chrissie, the splash of green on the flower petals really works! Love your daughter's cats...aren't animals sooo funny! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie this is just delightful as are the pics of your sweet fur babies...so precious xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Digi piece! The quote is lovely. Such cute photos too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourful digi work. Just awesome bee.
    The cats are really cute.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful digi collage, and love the photos of those cats they are sooooo sweet. Great photo from Vic that you used as your basis for the collage! Thanks for another lovely piece for AJJ, Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great photo and what you made with it is BEAUTIFUL! Chrissie!
    Lovely boys are these - can imagine that they often fool around -
    thank you for the lovely photos Chrissie!
    xxx
    Susi
    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous digital piece, Chrissie! Love the amazing bee image. The cute cats look so adorable.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you altered the photo, it looks awesome. Great photos for the card as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a beautiful image and quote! LOVE the kitty photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing artwork Chrissie, I really like that quote and I LOVE your daughters cats! Enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your collage is stunning Chrissie and I do love the quote - from a french writer ! Thank you so much for sharing the pics of the kitties... Awwwww... They are adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely that you're hosting at AJJ - yup, that's how far behind I am with the visiting and the news! - and what a lovely adaptation of the photo for the theme. The cats are adorable!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely digital bee collage and that quote is wonderful too.
    What darling cats and photos of them.
    I could almost hear the meowing in the one with them with their mouths open :-)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your photo with the Quote... and your "Boys" are too cute. isn´t it fun, how cats always go into every box they can find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous collage and it's wonderful that you are hosting this month at AJJ, you are so dedicated to the blog. I've been wanting to participate this month, I love the theme but so busy I can't keep on top of everything. It's all good however. I love the cat photos, they look so co ordinated. My cat looks similiar to one of them. Have a wonderful weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design