AJJ Something else with wings

Hello Everyone. Another new day with sunshine and frost for us but it looks like being a great day to go for a walk somewhere nice. Thank you for calling in and for any comments which are always welcome

At Art Journal Journey you have until the end of March to join us for the Things with Wings challenge. That is when I will be hanging up my hostess hat  but looking forward to joining in with Valerie and Susi and their wonderful ideas.

Today I have two pages. 

  A few years ago I had a passion for digitally painting fairies. I even bought a couple of books with ideas to help me draw and paint fairies. Not sure I ever quite mastered it now I look at the folder with my fairy work in it. For this page I surrounded one of my fairies with lots of flowers and gave her a mirror in the middle of the forest.
This page I started off with a green background and sprayed it with various colours and glitter. My fairy was printed out and stuck onto the page. She did pop into the beauticians for a make-up session. I couldn't resist using a black pen to add details and draw a little butterfly to fill a gap.


Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. your fairy artwork is WONDERFUL, chrissie! and HOW you mastered it, incredible results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages are this Chrissie ... lovely is this beautiful fairy!
    You are a great digital painter... I would be happy if I could this!

    You are the best hostess we can wish for and I so hope you will put on your hat again soon!
    Happy day Chrissie!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO beautiful Chrissie ! Love that fairy... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Chrissie, I love your fairy mirror. Have a fab day, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work Chrissie, your fairies are really lovely! Have a nice day, it's cold, wet and misty here! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that sprayed background for your beautiful fairy Chrissie! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely magnifique Chrissie, love this fantasy work of art.xxxGorgeous card and spectacular colouring ..Love this cute image.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page, the fairy looks gorgeous after her 'makeover'
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Chrissie. The colours are so magical, just perfect for the theme! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are so gorgeous! I adore fairies and I love yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful, Chrissie!!! You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful Chrissie. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two gorgeous pages Chrissie, love the first with the fairy looking in the mirror.

    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute its your page,love to much.
    have a great day.

    Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your sprayed background and full marks for drawing your own fairies. I wouldn't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your fairy, and both the settings you've given her. You must be so thrilled with all the entries over at AJJ - congratulations on a brilliant month. I'm so sorry I didn't manage to play along... time just hasn't been on my side lately.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design