Painted Journal Page

Hi All. Lovely and sunny here at the moment so I think the frost will melt quite quickly. I am hoping it will as we off on a train trip to Scarborough for part of the day. Hope you have a lovely day and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Art Journal Journey the theme is birds, beasts and humans and I keep getting  new ideas for this challenge as it has so much you can do.




I drew another face in Paint Shop Pro and printed it out then cut out the face. Then I drew around the shape onto my journal page and painted the background and the dress. When the paint was dry I stuck on the face and then I went where ever it took me and it took me all four corners of the craft room looking for things.


These are the things I used all except for the little flowers and leaves that I cut out from a page of flowers in craft magazine

Have a great day

Love Chrissie

Comments

  1. This is a wonderful face and not just that - an amzing page at all!
    Lovely! Have fun on your trip today Chrissie!
    Thank you for another fab idea and page for AJJ!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Crissie, a beautiful page. Enjoy your trip to Scarborough xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love the image and creativity in this beautiful creation..., cool.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page Chrissie! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous page, well done! Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page, you have painted a gorgeou face! Thanks for joining us at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is gorgeous Chrissie ! Hope you had a great time in Scarborough ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the woman looks gorgeous! The whole page is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love her, Chrissie - blushing and beautiful and summoning the birds and beasts with her rainbow cloak - glorious!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrissie, she looks so beautiful, its a fantastic page. Did you watch the Rugby? Its going ti be a long session tomorrow as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very colorful and happy.

    Blessings,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page, Chrissie, love love how you created this girl's face, she looks so sweet and refined.
    Beautiful colouring of her, too, just wonderful! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh she is gorgeous! I love this page so much - it's so bright and happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design