Inchie and Digital Collage

Hi All from a lovely sunny morning on the NE UK coast--hope it lasts :)Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts it always makes my day brighter. Hugs to everyone who is having awful weather and I hope it improves soon for you.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Snail this week

 My comical fellow is printed on canvas and sewn onto a felt inchie with bright beads to decorate the spaces. I think this will be one of the inchies that stands out when I sew them all together :)

At Art Journal Journey the theme until the end of the February is Birds, Beasts and Humans. There are already 168 entries and this one will be 169. Amazing to look through the collection and see all the variety and talent that we have in Crafty Blogland

I saw a chap with a lion tattoo on his arm and this page sprung to mind. From cuddly and cute to King of the Jungle. Certainly a magnificent beast.

Have a really nice day or sleep well if it is evening when you call in.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Your snail inchie is so sweet, very well done. And of course, I love your lion king collage for AJJ. Thanks for joining us again with this beautiful entry! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! The inchie is here again...love it...and love your creative Lions...fantastic. Glad you liked my bright card one lady did not....boring!! Have a great week.xxxxx aNNie ♥

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the snail inchie, I know it will stand out with the bright shiny bicones on it! And I love the lions, what a great job you did on the collage of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. That inchie stands out already. The lion collage is beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchie is so sweet Chrissie ! Love the texture... and the eyes !!! Great digital collage too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet snail inchie Chrissie and this lion collage is beautiful--these both puppies... nice kittens... reminds me on DAKTARI .. do you know this tv series .. it was one of my favourite as I was in primary school ...
    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning lion collage and cute inchie, Chrissie.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inchie Chrissie and I just love your lion piece! What gorgeous creatures they are! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the snail inchie. Did you print it yourself, or is it a great find? It's fabulous either way. Such an adorable expression. Your collage is very regal. Must do some digital collaging again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing snail, he's very fun looking :-) & your lion page is magnificent!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snail is so adorable, and I like your art journal page too. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your collage, it's abosolutely fabulous! And I love the cute snail.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute snail inchie, he seems to have a smile on his face. The collage is' 'Awesome' love the lion cubs and the silhouette.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your snail looks very nice and a bit funny ;-) I like the beads you decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. here from AJJ- yes , so fun to see so many variations and styles on the monthly themes. Adorable snail, and the lion collage is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not very keen on snail but yours is so so cute Chrissie, great looking inchie!
    And wow, your lions! Love how you incorporated these tribal swirls! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from AJJ where the numbers keep climbing (mine is 176)
    Your lil snail is sweet and your lion collage is very cool!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice collage, Chrissie, and little snail is so sweet.

    Hugs for the day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am late this week to look at your inchie. You show a very cute inchie. I love fabric inchies ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design