Collage Obsession

Hello All. Nice day here so I will be off for a walk soon and get back in time for more rugby watching. I hope your day goes well and thank you for calling in.

At Collage Obsession the theme is Ruffles this week. My first thought was to do a collage of a dog because a friend called her dog Ruffles.

I changed my mind just in time

I remembered looking at some beautiful dress designs here so I read the copyright info and I could use the image for this though I have changed it a bit. The pumpkin and mice were on a children's colouring site. I made the background myself for an Anniversary card.

Have a lovely day

Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Fabulous Chrissie, a great collage!! Love that dress! Sun shining here to, so we'll be off for a walk soon. Enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chrissie and I love your interpretation of ruffles, the dresses are amazing! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic interpretation of ruffles Chrissie....amazing!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Chrissie ! The colours are gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is a fabulous collage! There is so much to it - I love it! I hope you had a nice walk and enjoy the rugby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a beautiful gown. love this fabulous collage page , so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful interpretation of the fairytale Chrissie! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine all of those ruffles swaying in the breeze - softly, like air whispers.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interpretation, dresses are fab! Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous ruffles and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the reference (to Cinderella) and the dress is gorgeous! Lovely scene, fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant Chrissie, and I love the dress, I think it's just my size (not) lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love this, Chrissie - the dress is brilliant, and there's a really magical feel to the whole thing.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design